Oneshot - Eulamber

Every time Amber let out a breath of air, she could see the misty cloud that would form and then vanish after a few seconds passed. Intrigued by this discovery, she started to giggle in excitement and made her way through the snowy mountains.

She was truly exhilarated by the mystic wintry environment she was in. The dark clouds from up above filled the once clear sky, fitting perfectly like a puzzle piece.

Mondstat was not a place where she'd be able to experience the freezing temperatures as often as she wanted to. And whenever she was able to get the chance, she would sometimes take a trip to Dragonspine by herself and enjoy the gorgeous scenery there.

Though that mainly consisted of steep hills, very large mountain peaks, and many enemies that were anticipating a good fight.

But defeating enemies wasn't really on her agenda at the moment. The only thing she wanted was to relish the fact she could experience being within a chilly climate that was ready to be explored at any time.

It was ironic that a pyro holder such as herself was drawn to the cold air more than a blazing fire itself. But Amber didn't seem to mind that at all.

The Outrider took a sudden pause when she noticed a shadowy figure appear within the depths of the fog in front of her. Though they were a distance away. The goggles she was wearing began to get cloudy, so she began to take them off, allowing them to hang around her neck.

She proceeded to squint her eyes to try and see who the person was, taking a few steps towards their direction.

"Hey- You over there!" She called out to them loudly.

It seemed as though she had alerted whoever the particular figure was because they immediately disappeared from her sight.

Amber's brows furrowed in confusion. Anxiety slowly crept onto her all the while she looked around in a frantic motion.

Was she being spied on by someone?

Then out of nowhere, she felt a light tap on her shoulder, causing her to jolt. She let out a quick yelp as she pulled her bow and arrow out of reflex, swiftly aiming it towards whoever had touched her.

Her fingers gripped the weapon she held in her hands with anticipation, yet uncertainty.

"Is this some sort of new greeting you came up with?" A familiar voice spoke out to her with composure and ease.

Amber widened her eyes when she finally realized who the mysterious being in front of her was.

"Eula! Geez, you frightened me." She let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh? I guess I should figure out how to make a proper entrance next time," the seemingly cold woman replied.

Amber lowered her bow from her friend's face and subconsciously moved in close to her.

"What are you doing here? I assumed you would be busy trying to take revenge on uh... Jean, with a cup of tea and such," she muttered near the end of her sentence.

"Well, I'm sure you are aware that the Acting Grandmaster is always occupied, considering the work she's being handed is constantly piling up."

Eula then proceeded to walk little by little, beckoning the other lady to also start walking with her, to which she complied.

"However I too can also get quite busy. And today is just one of those days where I am."

"What are you busy with exactly?" Amber questioned as she looked up at her, filled with curiosity. "You know I can gladly help you out with whatever it is. After all, I am free!"