1

3 person pov:

As Kevin walks in the halls of the Castle he now calls his some what of a home that's only because he is the prince's servant actually right as we speak he is going to wake up are prince mmm let's see what he is thinking shall we?

Kevin POV:

I'm walking down the hallway I've walked down for a while now I'm not gonna lie and say I hate it here because I don't the queen isn't a heartless woman but a kind genital woman the king isn't an ruthless man who thinks everyone should know where to keep there mouths shut but a nice father like man and the prince oh he is nothing like what everyone says he isn't a scared little weak boy hell no he is a well built man with beautiful long raven blue hair and ice blue eyes that look like they could cut right through you and pale skin that kinda sparkles in the sun and a kind but violent voice at the same time but enough of that. Kevin knocks on prince Edwards door and get a grunt for a response so he walks in and says "y-your highness it's time to get up and ready for the day" once Kevin is done talking he get an muffled 'five more minutes pumpkin' pumpkin is a nickname the prince has given him on his first day as his servant "I'm sorry your highness but your mother and father would like you to join breakfast  with them so get up and go get washed up I'll bring your clothes" Edward sighs and goes to the bathroom but once he got up Kevin could see his well built figure and bedhead mess of his hair and good God does he look like a fucking LORD.