2

Edwards POV:
As I hear foot steps in the hall I think nothing of it until I hear a soft knock at my bedroom door so being the person that I am, I give whoever it is a grunt I response to as I don't want to get up but the person still opens my door and all I hear is my sweet pumpkins voice saying something about me getting up so of course I say 'five more minutes pumpkin' but to my obliged he says my parents want me to eat breakfast with them so I have to get up as I do I can see my pumpkin look at me and blush a bit he's so cute~.

Kevin's POV:
As the prince goes into the bathroom I go to his closet and get his clothes for the day and I pike out a new beanie for him to wear along with his crown and his dog tags with the letters 'M,F' on them and they stand for mother and father I find it adorable but as I lay out his clothes on his bed I feel arms wrap around my waist and someone then said to me 'you picked out a good outfit pumpkin ~' and when I tell you my face must have look like a tomato it must have 'y-your highness this is not professional!' I yell, as is it really isn't but than again he doesn't really follow the rules .

Edward POV:
As I walk out of my bathroom I see pumpkin lay out my clothes for the day so I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist but god I wish it was his neck and I can make him moan my name but as I do this and ask my question he tells me that this isn't professional and not following the rules but I don't like rules but to my disappointment I let him go and he walks off to do something else and to leave me change.