End of the Beginning

When you woke up in the morning you realized that Connie was awake too. Eren was getting ready in the bathroom. You went over to the room Amari was in. Eren, Amari, and Connie shared Connie's bedroom. You went into their room waiting for Eren to get out. You laid on the bed next to Connie. He looked like he had just woken up. He had crust around his eye and little marks from his fingers on his face.

Connie wasn't necessarily a wild sleeper, he just slept weird. He would put his hand on top his pillow instead of under it or sometimes he would sleep on his back with his knees up. Sometimes he would even sleep with one eye open. You were just thankful he wasn't as bad as Bertholdt. Connie was on his phone, scrolling through social media.

"That sleep was that good, huh?" You whispered, rubbing his head. Connie shot you a look and shooed your hand away. "Bro... come get your friend, he's been trying to stick his toe in my mouth all night." He said sitting up.

As he rises up from the sheets, you looked down to see Amari's foot where Connie laid his chest. Amari's foot retreated after he felt a gust of cold air wash over it. You laughed quietly as Connie laid back down and got back under the warm covers.

Then yet again, Amari took it as the time to move his foot back under Connie, putting his big toe under Connie's chin. Connie grabbed Amari's foot and flung it from under him, causing it to go to his side of the bed and fall off. His foot did not touch the floor and Amari was not bothered.

"Why don't you just wake him up?" You asked, genuinely confused. "Just for him to fall back asleep and do it all over again after saying I'm trippin'? There's no point." He complained. "Well, tip for tomorrow night, just make him wear socks." You said, getting next to Amari's leg and tickling his foot.

Amari shot his knee up while always getting up, causing him to knee himself in the face. He rubbed the bridge of his nose before opening his eyes. "NIG- BRO WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITCHA?!" He said angrily, looking at Connie.

Connie gave offended look and put his hand on his chest. "THAT WASNT ME NIGGA!" He said. You smirked as you go up from the side of the bed. "Whatcha gonna do? You gon fight me?" You said getting in his face. He squinted his eyes.
Next thing you know he had you in a chokehold.

He held you while Connie hovered near. Connie grinned an evil grin. "Wait, naw naw... we can talk about this..." you said, trying to get Amari's arm of your neck to distance yourself away from Connie. Connie grabbed your waist to find and opening. When he did, he start tickling all around your torso. Amari wasn't gonna let you move so you kept jerking and laughing from the sensation. But the tables turned as soon as you kicked your leg up and kicked Connie in the jaw.

It wasnt hard but it caught them both offguard. Connie leaned back and Amari  loosened his grip for a half-second, checking if Connie actually got hurt. That was all the time you needed to Rio yourself away from Amari, grab a pillow, and smack the shit out of Connie with it.

You turned yourself back around and hit Amari as he lept for you. You continued to slam the pillow on Amari until he was laid flat on the bed. You got under him and locked him in with your thigh and calf. Amari grunted with a slight smirk on his face as his eyes traced the space behind your head.

Connie came out of the blue and held you under your arms, trying to drag you off Amari. You let go of Amari and flipped yourself over Connie. You looked down while you were in the air. You were surprised, scared even. You didn't know you still had it. You landed off the bed but it wasn't graceful, you slipped on your heel and fell on your ass.

Connie looked at you and laughed. "Thats what your dumbass get for doing the most." Amari nodded as he laughed with him.

Eren came back into the room looking confused as he say you rubbing your ass on the floor and Connie and Amari were cackling. You got up and frowned. "If I landed that, I woulda torn yall asses up. But don't worry bout it, I got yall niggas next time." You said, keeping your head high and walking away.

Eren looked at you and grinned a little when Amari and Connie couldn't see you. He was a little weirded out. When he first met you, things would've escalated and you probably would've been more upset that you embarrassed yourself. He was proud that you owned it.

You went to the bathroom and took a shower. As you got ready, Eren, Amari, and Connie decided to talk before you guys had to go.

"If you guys convince Kendrick, what are you gonna do with him? Where are you gonna go?" Eren asked, making sure to keep his voice low. "Don't worry about it. You worry about Y/N, Historia, and Ymir. We'll call you when it's all over. 6 the latest." Amari said. Connie nodded. Eren sighed. "Bring Kendrick back for her ok? She feels really bad about how they left things." Eren said, getting off the bed. Amari laid back on the bed.

"Yeah... we gon try."

Eren left the room and Connie laid on the bed next to him. "If Kendrick says no, what we gon do?" Amari said. He looked at Connie.

"They used to live in this neighborhood y'know? She would play around in the neighborhood with a couple of kids. She said really liked it here and was happy she met those kids. Until Kendrick got hurt doing shit for them niggaz and only Y/N was there to carry dying body through the street. Only her." He said shaking his head.

Connie raised a brow. He seemed to know of a similar situation.

"When she was dragging him, her friends saw and she couldn't look them in the face anymore and didn't come out. They moved the next week. She shouldn't ever have gotten involved and this is how he repayed her? By putting another wound in her heart." Amari yawned.

Connie's jaw dropped. "It was me. I was there..." He said. Amari chuckled. "Glad you figured it out. Keondra already did." He said, patting his back and getting up. Connie sat there dumbfounded and feeling dumb because it didn't click sooner.

Soon both you and Eren left the house. Amari and Connie started getting ready. They wore loose and comfortable clothing because even if Kendrick agreed, they would have to find a way to get him off their radar before taking him back to New York.

As soon as the sun came up, Amari and Connie were at the park and you were destress before going to work with Historia and Ymir. Connie and Amari had grabbed something to eat and brought a football to play with, wanting to seem casual but never taking their eyes off the basketball court.

You headed inside with Eren. Historia greeted Eren with a hug. You gave her a look. Eren gave her two little pats before pulling himself away. Historia turned to you and was silent. She tried to hug you but ypu put two fingers to her forehead and pushed her back. "I'm not playing this game witchu, Historia." You said simply.

Ymir walked up and gave Historia a kiss on the cheek. She then stood straight to look at the both of you. "Y/N. Eren." She said, nodding her head a bit. "Yeah, what do yall want Eren to do so I can go with him?" You said rolling your eyes.

Historia bit her lip. "He has a meeting with me... you have to go with Ymir..." She said. You raised a brow. "Stop playing with me... " you said. Historia bit her lip harder. "I'm sorry." She said with her voice croaking.

You threw your head back. Eren grabbed your hand. "I'll text you every hour. Let's just do it so we can get it over  with." He said understanding your frustration. He grabbed your waist and pulled you into him.

He whispered in your ear. "And I found a room, we can go in there after today's work is finished." He said, kissing your neck. Although you didn't want it to, your frowned turned into a smirk. He kissed your lips and let you go. He walked away with Historia as you waved goodbye. "Finish early, I'm horny!" You said joking. Eren turned back  as he walked away. "You think I'm joking but I'm serious. Hope you didn't wear your favorite panties." He said, making a V shape with his fingers and putting his tongue in between them. Both you and Ymir scrunched your face.

Connie and Amari played around for a while before they spotted Kendrick heading and sitting near a tree. "Ah, shit.  Connie..." Amari said pointing. Connie looked and put on his hood. Amari did the same. They wore black and a navy blue hoodie.

They approached him and tapped his shoulder. Kendrick clicked his gun before looking up. He looked up and his eyes went wide. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" He screeched. "Yo, Titan. Who dis?" A man said walking up, showing the base of his gun.

Amari sighed under his breath and tried to hide his face.

"Fuck."