In my heart-Junko💙

I remembered that day clearly. The smile of a mad woman as she was squashed under the giant compactor that ended it all. The exact same goddamn smile that she wore on her face as she ripped my heart into two.

I knew the moment I laid eyes on her that she was the one, the one who was going to capture my hopeless romantic heart. The time I spent, the feelings I kept, the words that had took me a year to express, all crushed by this despair loving menace.

That smile, it reminded me of that one valentines day. It took me everything to write my heartfelt feelings on that one sheet of paper. I lent it to Toko weeks in advance to proof read it for me in case I messed up. I didn't need to though, as I was the ultimate poet myself, but anxiousness would do that to a person.

My outstretched hand had a pink love letter, held tightly in my hands as I waited for Junko to accept my letter. I caught her outside the gates with her twin sister, Mukuro, as they were about to go home. I could feel her delicately pinching at the letter as her twin looked on with an unbothered but uncomfortable look on her face. Junko opened up the letter and read the contents inside of it, the words I have been dying to say ever since I first interacted with her. The soft silence slowly turning uncomfortable as I looked up at her with one eye open, anxiously waiting for an answer.

Ripppp

I... I simply couldn't believe what I saw. My letter, that took me a month to write and perfect, torn into shreds by her own hand. My hard work undone by those slender hands that I once loved so much. I couldn't think of turning up to school after that, no matter how upset Ms yukizome or Chiaki would be.

But every night, thoughts of Junko plagued my mind. I wanted to, no had to see her again. But I couldn't.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few years had passed. I don't know how long I have been locked up, but thankfully I still knew of the events happening in the outside world. My entire class has been taken over by despair and my underclassmen have been undergoing a series of murder and betrayal, all because of one despair driven woman.

Junko Enoshima.

I had to see her again. All my classmates tried to salvage all that was left of Junko, to try and unite their bodies as one.

To... unite....

Thump thump

Junko... it seems that the tables have turned now

~~~~~~~~~~~~
○AUTHOR'S NOTE○

So um yeah.
Please tell me how it was, I would appreciate that.

Anyways I hope you guys can do that thing where you comment every paragraph. I saw how some authors couldn't do that so I thought it was weird.

Wattpad is weird.

Anyways this is my first wattpad book so yeah.