My hate is justified, what's your excuse?

"Aiyon, what were you thinking!?" Javi Garcia screamed at the dark skinned boy. The boy just smiled.

"That's the thing;I wasn't" Aiyon Danvers said munching on his fried chips. Javi rolled his eyes.

"Dude, things are already bad between us, why, just WHY would you want to make it worse!?" Javi threw his hands in the air. He watched as Aiyon's eyes went wide.

"What?" Javi was confused, had he said something shocking? He turned around, and almost immediately regretted it, when he saw a certain brunette, standing behind him. She just smiled wryly.

"Garcia" She folded her arms. Javi just sucked his teeth.

"Jones" He told her.

"Discussing how successful your prank was?" She asked condescendingly. Javi sighed in frustration.

"For the last time, that prank wasn't meant for you!" Javi groaned. He remembered when she walked through the cafeteria door...before blue dye got dumped onto her head.

Sadly, that happened on her first day at the school. So of course it was humiliating for her after it had happened.

"Yeah right" She scoffed. "What did I ever do to you, huh?" She continued. "You humiliated me, in front everyone!"

"For the last time, IT. WASN'T. MEANT. FOR. YOU!" He screamed. "Stop acting like a bitch..."

"I'm acting like a bitch?" She asked him. "You know what, I-"

Just then, Ollie and Abby Akana walked past them, waving as they went by. Abby held up a hand to indicate to her brother to stop for a second. He watched as she walked over to Aiyon.

"Hey Aiyon, so you know the Prom's tonight..." She began to say shyly.

"Yeah I do, it's gonna be a blast!" He punched the air excitedly, causing her to giggle.

"Definitely, um...do you wanna...go with me?" She stammered. Aiyon smiled.

"Hey, I thought I was supposed to ask you that question" Aiyon chuckled. Abby blushed.

"Guess I beat you to it. See you tonight" She winked. Aiyon just kissed her cheek.

"Like I said, definitely" He watched as Abby left, before Ollie looking like he wanted to say something. But then he noticed Amelia and thought better of it retreating in the other direction.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope..."

Aiyon decided it would be best to stay where he was, as he already thought that it would end badly.

"Speaking of Prom.." Amelia began. "Are you going?"

"Well, I definitely am" Aiyon smiled at the thought of Abby as his date.

"Yeah I am," Javi responded. "Why do you care?"

"Well, just thought you'd like to warn me of any pranks you planned" She sassed him.

"It wasn't- you know what, I'm tired of this" Javi was about to leave, but he stopped dead in his tracks when he heard her yell: "Coward!"

"Don't test me" He warned in a low voice, which Amelia found herself attracted to.

"Am I pulling your guitar strings, Garcia?" She smirked. He could only lean forward, a few inches from her face.

"Don't try me, pretty lady" Javi smirked at her. She just smiled.

"Since when am I pretty?" She tried to hide her blush, but Javi noticed.

"Just sayin'" He responded. "See you tonight, babygirl" As he said that Amelia and Aiyon's mouths dropped open. Then she smiled.

"Alright Garcia" She placed a hand on his chest, before playfully shoving him and walking away.

"Babygirl?" Aiyon asked. "Did you even hear yourself?"

"Just thought that I should tease her a bit" Javi blushed slightly.

"Dude, you are SO crushing on her" Aiyon smirked at his friend. Javi rolled his eyes.

"No, I am not" He responded. Aiyon smiled.

"Yes, yes you are" He said.

"Look, let's just wait for tonight, I honestly can't wait to see you dance with Abby, dude" He chuckled.

"Yeah, that's because I'm not too chicken to ask or accept my crush's offer to be her date" Aiyon responded as they began to walk away.

"Shut up" Javi responded, blushing.

.............................................................

Splitting the chapters into two or three parts. Sorry for the angst though! :^) dazzlingkm and Skyland2704