Simula

A huge smile was plastered on my lips while my hair was flying freely. I raised my right hand and screamed. Other cars shifted their directions when they saw my sports car's speed. I chuckled.

"As you should!" I screamed and turned my steering wheel.

The sky is gloomy, the reason why I decided to unable the roof of my convertible car. Dad has been calling me, I don't know. He said that we'll talk about something crucial. What is it? About damn politics again? I'm sick of it!

I love to be away from home. I love being free. Dad is so obsessed with caging me. I don't like it. I want to live my life like how others do. Going to bars, messing around, kissing different guys, and doing sleepovers.

But because of Dad's work, I have to be prudent. And I don't even feel threatened. He's overreacting. Right now, I don't have a choice but to get home early. He kept saying that we have to talk about something important. I just hope it's really important this time.

Our huge and tall automatic gate opened upon my entrance. I smirked and drove my car and stopped in front of our huge mansion. I pulled my key and went out of my car. I tossed my key to our guard and he caught it smoothly.

"Park it properly." I winked and went to our house.

The big double doors of our mansion are wide open. May iilang guards na nakatayo sa hagdanan na nagsisilbing entrance bago marating ang pintuan ng mansiyon. Walang tinginan ko silang dinaanan.

"Good afternoon, Miss Azzurra." One of our maids greeted and bowed her head.

I looked at her and smiled. "Good afternoon." Usal ko at mabilis din siyang tinalikuran.

Our 200 meters living room looked so deserted as I got there. Golds are everywhere. Our house is so big and lonely that's why I want to go out every day. Maids and guards are the usual people here. And they're boring.

Mabilis ang akyat ko sa spiral staircase namin na mayroong red carpet. Tinanguan ko ang iilang mga guard na nadaanan ko at inayos ang suot. Dad is a bit conservative. I'm wearing a white midriff top and black skirt paired with white pumps. Mom's currently out of the country for business.

"Magandang hapon, Ma'am..." Tumungo ang guard na nasa tapat ng study room.

"Is Dad inside?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," he answered politely.

I nodded and turned the door handle. Mabilis iyong bumukas at ang unang bumungad sa akin ay ang nagtataasang shelves na punung-puno ng nagkakapalang libro. Pumasok ako roon at sinara ang pintuan.

"Good afternoon." I said lazily as I took my shades off.

My feet halted when someone rose from the sofa. I tilted my head when a tall and bulky man with rugged features fed my eyes. He's wearing a coat and tie and he's standing with proper posture.

"And you are?" Napatanong ako at nilingon si Dad na nakasandal sa kaniyang swivel chair.

I went to my Dad and kissed him on the cheek. Binalik ko ang tingin sa lalaki at nagkunot ng noo. He's looking at me seriously. His obsidian eyes are hard and seem very disciplined. He looks older than me. He's probably around his mid-twenties or early thirties.

"I'm asking you," I seriously said.

"Hija, he's Vincenzo Agosti." Dad said and stood beside me.

Tumango ako. "He's your what?" I asked without taking my eyes off him.

His perfectly angled jaw looked rigid and clenched tightly. He's got a perfect bone structure. The black thick brows and long thick lashes on his face made his rugged features darker. Plus his dark waterlines. He looks foreign or something.