FINAL [M]

"I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Baekhyun smiled before he leaned in towards his beautiful bride, his sweet Aeri was his and his only now. He repeated those words in his head as he kissed her soft plumped lips. 

He didn't know there could be a day when his heart could be swelled with so much so happiness that it became overwhelming for him.

A warm happy tear escaped his eye as their lips melted together, the loud cheers of their families and the huge audience filled the corners of the church's walls. 

Baekhyun pulled away for a second only to whisper the three hardest and most valuable words he could ever say in his life into her ears before he kissed her back again, deeper this time.

His dream came true.

-----

"Baekhyun stop it!" Aeri giggled as her husband's hands hadn't stop tickling her. She giggled harder when he nuzzled his cheeks against her neck, smearing the chocolate batter all over her clean skin.

"Nah, you cheated Aeri. I'm not letting you go that easily." He bit the grin on his lips as she struggled more within his arms. 

He could never be more glad for his decision to agree to this arranged marriage, if he hadn't he wouldn't have met her. This beautiful woman, this magnificent angel. He was so sure that god had specially sent her from the heavens above to be his parter, his lover and his one and only.

No one could ever replace her, no one.

"You kids are always making a mess in the kitchen." Mrs Byun said, a graceful smile formed on her lips at the sight of the couple's childish antics.

"Baekhyun started it first mom!" Aeri whined, her hands still struggling to unlatch her husband's hands from her body. 

Mrs Byun could only shook her head at her kids. They were both young, both freshly newlyweds, they haven't yet endured the struggle in raising a family.

"What do you mean I started it first? It was you who cheated on me first, you shouldn't play dirty next time love." Baekhyun reasoned, finally letting her go when she tried to bite at his forearm. She was always a feisty girl.

"You shouldn't become a bad example for our kids in the future mademoiselle." Baekhyun loved to call her with that nickname. 

He gave it to her on their first date together due to her adorable bratty act of not wanting to have their dinner in any normal or casual place, 'it has to be special' she had said to which he playfully rolled his eyes at.

"Well it was too tempting for me to not do it, you look cute when you sulk honey." She kissed his smeared cheeks, licking a little of the chocolate batter off it with her tongue. 

Baekhyun felt it of course, how her hot wet muscle glides up his cheek so slowly and sensually. He felt his blood rush down and he just knew what she wanted and what's going to happen next.

Aeri squealed and giggled when he immediately picked her up into his strong arms and made a run to their bedroom. She just knew when exactly to tease him, it drove him mad whenever she would do it out of the blue but he absolutely loved it. 

She was the only woman in this world that could give him happiness and he can't wait for the day where she would bring to this world their beautiful children, only then he would be the most happiest.