Two Protectors

"I am asking forgiveness from all of you on behalf of my brother."
Shin Hye was very ashamed of her brother.
No matter how he is crazy in love ,he should not behave like this.

Hee sun smiled at her and touching her hand,she says:

It's not your fault.Don't be sorry.

Shin hye smiled at her:Thanks

Our little Yoo jung came closer to Shin hye and scans her from head to toe.She says:
Your charisma is so pure but why your brother is so scary.
He is not less scary than Wang So from Scartlet Heart Ryeo:Moon Lovers.
She pouted her lips.

Shin hye laughs at her cuteness

Shin hye laughs at her cuteness.She pinched her nose and says playfully:
You must be Yoo jung.You are very pretty.I am very envious of you.

Yoo jung kissed her cheek and says:You are also beautiful.A doe eyed beauty.
Shin hye's eyes captured Go euns who was still trembling.

Shin hye came closer to her and touched her hand saying:

I am again sorry.I don't know how suddenly he fell in love with you but....Sorry .

Go eun captured both of her with her hands and says :

I don't want your forgiveness if you are really sorry please save me from that monster.I am afraid of him.

Shin hye stepped her back.She knows that this is the most impossible task in the world.

"Go eun-ah.I am sorry.Instead of sorry I have nothing to say.I know what type of stress you are going through but Lee Min ho is someone who always gets what he what he wants.It will be nothing but foolishness if you try to hide yourself from him."

Shin hye turned to leave the spot.Suddenly the words Go eun said stopped her breath.

If I can't hide myself from him ,I will commit suicide!

"Go eun-ah!"Her mother and sister screamed hearing this.

Shin hye turned to her with shocked face.

Go eun:Shin hye-ah!I don't want to be someone's sex slave.I don't want to be.Please save me from him.I want to live.