❝ 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 ❞

Y/n's pov;

"Baby you look so pretty" you told your girlfriend, who was sitting beside. You peck her pink lips, she looked astonished at your actions.

Chae's actions paused, while processing what her girlfriend y/n just did. Chae's face turning into a tomato. "Just eat" she gave her flustered laugh to y/n.

Everything looked perfect in your eyes now, having the best girl alongside you who is never going to let you down and accepts you the way you are.

Chae, she was the source of happiness in y/n's life, chae helped you fix the broken you to be a better version of yourself.

Life couldnt be any better, you loved it this way. Finishing your lunch you reminded her about your guys date at your apartment.

"Dont forget about our date and text me which movie you want to watch" you peck her lips and leave for your classes.

Yeonjun's pov;

My eyes wandered for her figure in the cafeteria, "hyung are you looking for her then there she is" soobin pointed at your figure. My heart felt a sudden pang, seeing y/n and her girlfriend chae.

She is that one girl who caught my attention. I was at a point of life were i wanted to just date around and have fun until i met her.

Flashback;

"Yeonjun and y/n you guys are paired for this project" my lecturer announced. A smirk plastered on my face, she looks like an easy target.

After the class I followed her to talk to her, not until I saw her kissing a girl. I kinda felt uncomfortable but the other girl noticed me and pulled away from y/n.

"Oh hey yeonjun" she smiled at me, that smile gave me palpitation. "h-hi" why did i stutter, you fucked up boy. "meet my girlfriend chae, oh shit i should be asking you why you followed me" 

She is so adorable, "umm, yeah i wanted to ask you about the assignment" "sure, go ahead" she flashed her bunny smile at me.

End of flashback;

"hyung, get over her already" beomgyu said. "cant you see that she is head over heels for chae, it is just waste of time" soobin added.

I dont care about that, the only thing that i care about is her, y/n. My felt another pang when i saw her kissing chae, they were making out in front of everyone in the cafeteria. 

everyone started cheering for them, chae got embarrassed and hid her face in the crook of y/n's neck. "they are inseparable" "i agree" soobin and beomgyu went on with their talks.

But i knew that one day i will get the chance to show her how much i love her. 

Y/n's pov

You drop on the sofa after cleaning your apartment "ugh, it was so tiresome" your breathing still heavy. a smile on your face at the thought of her.

you loved it when she got all flustered, she looked so adorable today you chuckled. At the sound of the doorbell you got up to open the door.

Opening the door to meet the most beautiful girl you have ever laid your eyes on, you engulf in her tight hug lifting her up from the ground.

"babe, you are gonna choke me" "sorry love, come inside" she freshens up and you guys get cozy on the couch snuggled into each others arms while watching the movie.

Into the movie came a steamy scene, chae looked unbothered but you were getting turned on by her exposed thigh and the way her legs was spread apart.

Dirty thoughts lingering on your mind, you place your hand on her thinner. "i missed you" you whisper to her while giving a tight squeeze on her thighs. 

Her breath halters for second.

Time 1200;
Dear Diary,

I love you but these words are not enough, no words will be enough

___________________________________

— 𝐑🍓. Kinda nervous posting this but here you go <3💗
Please comment down your thoughts on this 🥺

And if y'all want to know about the characters DM me or just comment down below

Hope you guys like it ☺️
I LOVE YOU 💗🧸