Bio

Name: Brian D Monkey

Age: 20

Likes: Luffy, Nami, Zoro, Sanji, Nojiko, Gin, Usopp,Grap, Ace, Sabo, Dandan, treasure, his wife, his devil fruit powers, training, sake and rum, help his friends to train, Marianne(aka Miss Goldenweek), Red Hair Shanks, Luna

Dislikes: The World Goverment, Blackbeard, Baroque Works, CP9, bounty hunters, Don Krieg, Arlong, Big Momma, Kaido, Donflamigo.

Devil Fruit powers: the Blacklight fruit (aka Prototype)

Weapons: Scabbard, and flit lock pistol

Bio

Brian D Monkey is Luffy  biological older brother of Monkey D Luffy when Brian saw his brother get hurt and their friend Shanks lost his arm from Luffy trying to beat up the mountain bandits, well while he was walking along the beach deep in thought his foot bumped into something which cause his to fall face first into the sand and once he got the sand out of his eyes and look at what he tripped his eye shot wide open when he saw it was small chest the exact same size the one his brother had gotten his fruit but this one was closed! So once he smashed the lock off the chest with a rock he opened the chest which revealed a very weird devil fruit because this thing looked liked a apple but is was black with red tendrils moving around and Brian decide to eat so that way he can help his brother dream to become King of the Pirates once he a bit of it the thing some how came to alive an shoved itself down Brian's throat and then he felt very powerful so he decided to test it out he threw his right arm at a tree and his arm turned into a blade! And it slice not only the tree but twenty more! And so with this he discovered a lot of his powers and even found out he can still swim! So when he turned 18 he left his home island an during his travels he met a very beautiful women who had a devil fruit power that aloud her to control water! So after many months and three years of dating the got married an they where on their way to a restaurant called the Baratie where the two would meet Luffy and his crew that he has as well.