Prologue

Many Years ago a man name Gol D Roger was king of the Pirates and was then executed by the World Government but before he died with a smile on his face he said one thing to crowd that gathered for the execution and that it would forever change the world.

Gol D Roger: You want my treasure? Why it's right where I left it..but you'll have to search the whole world to find it...The One Piece!

And like that a loving man/husband/king/and farther died, but his death started off the age of Pirates! And now his legend would live on in two brothers that would turn the whole damn world upside down.

Years Later- Foosha Village-Night.

We see a 9yr old boy walking down a beach with jet black hair and black eyes wearing a black shirt with a red wolf head and red letters under it saying "Hunter" and Jean shorts and scandals this is Monkey D Brian and he was going over the events that happen just two days ago with his little brother Luffy.

Brian:*First Luffy eats a devil fruit that turned him into a rubber man, then that bastard mountain bandit nearly gets his assed beat by Luffy only for Luffy to get trap then Shanks shows up and Benn kills/knocks out the rest of the bandits after Lucky killed one bandit, and then Shanks loses his arm from saving Luffy from the Lord of the Coast and now my brother wants to be the King of the Pirates! And I'm to weak to help him! And the older brother is supposed to protect their siblings not the oldest! Man I wis-*.

Brian's thought I'd cut off when he tripped over something sticking out of the sand and faces plants into the beach, after getting sand out of his eyes and he looks at what he tripped over to see it was top of a.

Brian: A treasure chest!!!

Brian then starts digging up the chest with his bare hands and once it's free from the beach. He puts it on a flat rock and looks at the lock on the chest.

Brian: How am I going to open this thing?

He looks around and spots a sharp rock and then picks it up and starts bashing on the lock and then the lock breaks which then he remove the lock and lifts up the lid to the chest and opens up to reveal a.

Brian: A DEVIL FRUIT!? That's awesome! But what kind of devil fruit is it?

The devil fruit in question was an apple but instead of being the red color it was, black with red tendrils that seem to beat like a heart but the steam seem to have a sliver look to it.

Brian takes the fruit out of the chest and looks at it.

Brian: Well, here goes nothing.

He takes one bite out of it and the terrible taste hits him like a cannon ball, but then the tendrils on the apple came to life and force itself down Brians throat bringing the terrible taste of blood and metal down his throat.

Brian:(feels like his about to barf) OH GOD! That tasted so bad!

After a few minutes of being missable, he stand up and looks at himself and doesn't feel any different, and looks at a tree and tries to figures out how to use his powers.

Brian: Uh, how the heck do I use my powers?

???: *Call out Blacklight Arm Sword Slash.*

Brian looks around for the person that just spoke and doesn't see anyone on the beach.

Brian: What? I just thought I heard someone.

???:*Do the move I told you, and I'll reveal myself to you after you do that.

Brian:(nods his head) Ok, here goes nothing! BLACKLIGHT ARM SWORD SLASH!