Inventory check / Welcome back

We'll keep track of who has already used a ticket.

I'll give you a last look at the items you collected on the station (or brought in yourself in one case)

Good luck now.

You might feel a bit sore after getting jettison through space by an explosion and your escape pod hitting the ground...

---

Sven blinks slowly and grunts as he sits up against the wall. The whole room is a giant mess. Things like the furniture and his computer are bolted to the walls and floor of course, but there was a lot of clutter on his desk and papers are strewn everywhere now.

Where did they even land? There didn't seem to be much light outside... It looks like the brightest light in the room comes from his computer. Sven can't see the screen from here but the lights' red color hints at something emergency related.

There's a metallic scent in the air and a quiet but weird noise...

"... Burt!? Earrings?!"

He quickly scrambles over to the other two toppats, tripping over some shards of broken cups on the way.

Earrings groans from the floor next to Burt. She seems fine, groggy, maybe got smacked in the face by a picture frame, but awake.

Burt doesn't react at all. He just stays lying on the floor with his arm still pulled to his chest.