Random Varian Oneshots

Okay so to keep ya'll occupied I am using this page to write some Varian oneshots! This is NOT apart of the story!!!

First One ~

Lemon ~ 🍋

Varian POV

I was pacing around my bedroom thinking of when (Name) would get here. She said that she was bringing over something special. but what?? I was very anxious to know. Was it going to help with my experiments? Or something else? 

I suddenly hear a knock. I ran to the door and open it. "h-hey (name)!" I smile. She nodded and walked in. "So I brought something special~" She smirks and she digs down in the bag that she brought and pulls out...

..........

.......

.......

.....

A Lemon?! 

She knows I hate those things. "So..I decided to have some fun and what could be more fun then watching you chow down your least favorite food?" She giggled. "No.No No No No No x Infinity! I will never ever ever eat a Lemon!" I whined. She puts the lemon near my face and I mentally cry. 

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I cry. "Come one~~" She puts the lemon near my face. "If you eat this 1 lemon you don't have to eat the rest I promise!" She giggles. I sigh."Fine...why do you have to be so cute?" I whisper the last part. She grabs a knife and cuts the lemon. "Here Varian~~~~" She smirks. I hesitantly grab the lemon. I open my mouth. 

And...

...

..

...

.....

..

I bite the into the lemon 

And

...

....

...

....

....

I spit the thing and and grab water from the counter. "Ew! EW! EW ! EEEEWWWW!!!!!!"

(Editing I think..?)