" Is this really the right place? "

○○○○○○○○○

○○○○○○○

" So all I need to buy is... " The female trailed off while looking at the small notebook that she was holding " Oh wait I'm already finished it " she went on then flipped to the other page " On second thought, I still need to get Rampo-san's snacks " 

The female let out a sigh before entering the convenience store to grab the sweets that her older colleague needs and grab a bite before returning to the agency.

" I wonder how are those kids are doing? " Y/n thinks out loud as she grabs a basket then walked to the aisle where the sweet treats were " I hope their okay- Specially Atsushi "

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

" It's Not Funny " Atsushi wailed as he holds the strap of the camera bag with both hands " All this talk about vicious mafia and how you can die... " he went on

Naomi and Jun'ichirou just looked back at him with a smile on their faces as they let Atsushi complain. " I'm not sure I'm cut for this " Atsushi sweatdrop

" Well, even I've been able to manage " Jun'ichirou replied trying to cheer up the silver-haired teen " You'll be fine " 

" But you're also gifted, right? " Atsushi questioned the orange-haired teen in front of him, " Your ability must be different from my own useless one... " 

" I wouldn't set your expectations too high " Jun'nichirou shyly replied " My ability's not suited for combat " he explained

" You have a wonderful ability, Nii-sama " Naomi commented  " I love it " then blew a breath on her older brother's neck, making the orange-haired teen to flustered and turned to his little sister.

" Stop it, Naomi. Not here " he warned

" Oh, are you talking back at me? " Naomi questioned

Atsushi behind them become embarrassed as the siblings became too touchy with each other in the open area. Atsushi tried his best to have his attention on the ground and tried to focus on the job.

" We're here " The blonde female announced as they stopped at the excluded area in between two buildings. The trio of teens looked shocked and surprised, " This way " the blonde added as she waits for the trio to come closer to her.

" It's kind of creepy " Atsushi commented as they got inside and noticed the eerie aura that the place gives off.  

" That's strange " Jun'ichirou also commented " Is this really the right place? " he questioned the blonde female behind them " Um... " he trailed off as the three of them turned back their attention to the blonde female.

" The name's Higuchi " the blonde female announced

Jun'ichirou nodded his head " Higuchi-san, Smugglers are a cowardly bunch. They'll always have an escape route " then he pointed his finger behind him " But this is a dead-end " and pointing it back at Higuchi " If anyone came after them from that direction, they'd have nowhere to run " he explained

" That's right " Higuchi confirmed then dropped her sling bag on the group then unbuttoned the first two buttons on her white dress shirt before putting her hair in a bun then placing tinted glasses over her eyes. " I apologize. I led you into a trap. My real target was you! "  she explained then holds her phone to contact someone.

" Akutagawa-senpai " 

" Akutagawa?! " Both Atsushi and Jun'ichirou gasped in shock as Higuchi went on.