chapter 4

Ashina's pov:Having the guards still there just in case anything bad happens made me happy as me and my father sat down

Ashina, I've got some good news and some bad news. My father stated.

What is the bad news? I Replied back.

Well the bad news is

Upon my release from prison, I will have to take back my business and manage my anger in a anger management class. My father said in his statement.

And the good news? I asked

The good news is , I get released on your birthday my beautiful pup. He stated to me

As far as I can tell, my father was calm enough to explain what had happened, but I was afraid to tell him where Porsha went with Buster Moon for the sky high show with Clay Calloway at the Crystal Tower Theatre.

I had to go to Linda Le Bon's show to explain what I had been doing since I became CEO of crystal entertainment and heir of my father's company after my visit was cut short by my father.

Jerry can you please get me a snack? I asked Jerry while nervous to go on live tv.

Yes miss crystal, what kind of snack? He asked.

A chocolate chip cookie please. I replied.

As Jerry went to get me my snack that I asked for , I was taking my deep breaths to help me calm down and not to get stage fright on live tv.

You got this Ashina, your father is counting on you. Said a male voice who was behind me.

As I turned around to see nick , my dad's attorney who was here to help support me and my nervous wreck mess I am in.

Nick I thought you wouldn't come to see me on the Linda Le Bon show? I asked in a surprised tone of voice.

Well I saw you being nervous, trust me it's ok. He responded with a kind soft gently deep voice of his.

As Linda Le Bon said her normal stuff like usual called for me.

Just as I was walking on stage and seated to speak.
miss Crystal , so how did you manage to run the Crystal Tower with your father serving a prison term for attempted murder? she asked

Honestly, it has been a big change in my life ever since I found out about my father's arrest that night from my sister Porsha and cut off life support for my alcoholic mother who put me through mental and physical pain and abuse. I transformed my life after finding out my dad wanted me to run Crystal Entertainment and it's a big responsibility of mine and first stable job that makes me happy. I said and knowing she is going to keep hounding me questions.

So what is your plan for the crystal entertainment? She asked

Well to get the big dreamers to perform a show and pick which one is going to bring in the money for the people who work there , me , for people who's been the same thing I have been through and to clear up my name as Ashina crystal. As my own reply.

So your the Youngest daughter of Jimmy crystal? She asked and was curious.

Yes I am I'm 17 years old and already got my driver's license because of well to get way from my mother at the time and only one to get her to the hospital after her licenses got revoked for driving under the influence of alcohol.

Are you a Sadistic business woman like your father or no? She asked again.

No to be honest I'm not sadistic at all like my father who's finally opened his eyes to what he did wrong and knows he would change because of me and to be really honest, I suffer from Psychological abuse and physical abuse as well and I also I like to help people out even the elderly because it gives me hope and kindness that I get to help people. I stated

(Author's note)

Thanks for reading my fanfiction and I was planning on the next chapter letting one of my readers give a idea on how Jimmy is going to surprise Ashina on her 18th birthday and the day he gets out of prison.

And don't forget over my snow breaks and the weekends , heck even the days I have off too from school I'll update it even after school as well.

Any questions or concerns please leave a comment or message me on here and I'll get back to you and even if it takes me a while because of my siblings to write a chapter.

-ren .L. Briggs