Drifting Apart...?

(A/n I hope this isn't too confusing as I'm writing it at 5:45 am and I have yet to sleep! Oops! enjoy)
***********************************
My cousin and I have always had a special bond. Jack is like the brother I've never had. When we were little--basically up to when Jack started to gain in popularity we would always be with each other. Every weekend he would come to my house or I would go to his (mostly that happened when we were little) but we still loved to hang out just as much as we got older.
The only problem was it got harder and harder to hang out with him as it seems he would always be at some type of event. If it wasn't a Press Play event this weekend it be that he would be a special guest at Digi Fest! It seemed never ending, and the weekends he was free (about once a month) he was busy catching up on homework and granted I could hang out with him them but who wants to watch someone work on homework!?
It has been over a month since I saw him last. He has been at a event every weekend for the past 5 weeks! I texted him and told him how much I missed him and it felt like forever since I saw him and he agreed it had been too long! Unfortunately it would only become longer as he had Press Play Chicago next weekend and the weekend after was homework catch up day. By the next weekend he was available would make it almost two months! That was until Jack had the genius idea of inviting me to Press Play Chicago. Granted it's not the best place to hang out and I won't get as much time with him but it's fine by me! I quickly called my mom to make sure it was okay with her and she was totally on board for it....as long as either she goes along or I bring a friend.. Well obviously I'll bring a friend! I texted Bay and told her we have a slight change of plans for our girls day this weekend. It just got moved to Chicago! Her parents were so on board for it as they would of been out of town so she would of stayed with me anyways.
So we got the okay from all of our parents!
Press Play Chicago here we come!!!

***********************************
Hope everyone is enjoying the book so far! Let me know what you think! The next chapter will be all about their trip to Press Play Chicago!!!!