Chapter 1

Brayden's POV:

I sat in my chair, singing Ed Sheeran and scrolling through Mitch's Twitter. I stopped scrolling when I came across an attractive photo of Mitch. I bit down on my lip sensually and grinned, my eyebrows lowering. I felt the strong need to be with him, to have him by my side. I grabbed my phone and put in his number.

"Hey Brayden! How are you?" I heard Mitch's voice say. I'd never been so relieved to hear the sound of someone's voice before. I wanted to hear him so desperately.

"Hey Mitch, you're a pretty cool dude," I said, all chill like. The conversation was followed by Mitch's adorable laugh, which made the corners of my mouth form into a smile. He makes me happy.

"Haha, so what're you calling me for?" Mitch asked. My craving to be with Mitch grew larger and all I wanted was to cuddle with him, but I didn't want to weird him out so I just asked to hang out.

"I was just wondering if you had time to come over. We could hang out for a while," I said, hoping that he'd say yes. I was still staring at Mitch's face on my monitor.

"Sure! I actually do have a lot of time on my hands, so I'd love to come over. When, now?" Mitch said. A feeling of relief washed over me. I get to spend time with the one I love the most.

"Yes, now would be great. We can just talk and stuff," I said, excited to see Mitch.

"Alright cool, I'll be there soon, bye!" Mitch said.

"Bye, I love you bud," I said, in my deepest voice. Mitch laughed and said he loved me back, then hung up. Mitch knows I joke around a lot, but I don't think he realizes that I really do love him, as more than a friend. I love Mitch more than all the stars in our galaxy. I got out of my chair and sat on the end of my bed, waiting for Mitch.

~ Mitch's POV:

I stared at the road in front of me as I drove my car over to Brayden's house. I feel empty when I'm not with Brayden, I just feel like I need to be by his side all the time or be close to him to feel happy. He's amazing, I just wish I knew exactly what he thinks of me. We're only friends, but I want to be more than that. I'm afraid to confess my love because of the fact that he might reject me. I gently pushed down on the brakes as I emerged Brayden's house. I could see lights shining through his windows. I looked over at my clock, it read 8:00 PM. It was dark outside now and all I wanted was to be with Brayden, so I opened my door and got out. I made my way over to his door quickly and knocked.

Soon after, the door opened and I saw Brayden standing there, the corners of his mouth turned into a smile as soon as he saw me. I smiled too, feeling butterflies in my stoumach. It felt good, though. I love Brayden with all my heart, he brings me happiness. I stared deeply into his eyes then looked down at his sexy body, admiring him. "Hey Brayden," I said happily as I focused back onto his eyes.

"Mitch! I'm so happy to see you, come in bud," Brayden smiled, taking my hand. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I felt his soft hand press against my hand. I closed my fingers around his hand, feeling the warmth.

Brayden closed the door behind us, then lead me to his room. I was wondering where the rest of his family was, but I didn't bother to ask because I remembered Brayden telling me that they would be out tonight over TS. I squeezed down on Brayden's hand a little harder while he lead me to his room, as he moved his thumb onto my knuckle. All I wanted was to cuddle with him.

~ Brayden's POV:

About an hour had passed and I was laying on my bed next to Mitch. The rest of my family was out for the night doing something else. Mitch's arm was touching mine and we were both on our phones. I could feel his soft arm pressing softly against my arm, making me feel a rush of comfort and relief. I was in the mood for some alcohol, it's been kind of a while since I turned 18 and I'm not even that big of a fan of getting drunk, but I wanted to have some fun while my time lasted with Mitch.

"Aye, Mitch? Do you want some drinks?" I asked, looking over at him.

"Do you mean like water or alcohol?" Mitch asked, looking into my eyes. I stared back at him. I feel like I always lose my train of thought when I look at Mitch. He's just so handsome and perfect to me.

"Alcohol, I mean, I'm not exactly a huge fan of getting drunk, but what's wrong with having a little fun, am I right bud?" I said, grinning at him and giving him a little nudge with my elbow.

"Haha, sure, let's do it," Mitch grinned back at me, sitting up on my bed. "I'll get it if you want, I think I know where your dad keeps it from when I came for your birthday," he said.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I smiled, still staring into his georgous eyes. I love being with Mitch, he's such a cool and sweet guy. I can have the deepest and most serious of conversations with him, and then we can just do the craziest things. That's the type of friendship that I want, and he's the one that I need to keep me happy. Ugh, he's just so perfect.

~ Mitch's POV:

It had been about an hour since I went to get the drinks. I only had a bit of the alcohol, but Brayden had a lot and he was getting a little tipsy. He was staring into my eyes and laughing, he kept giving me compliments, like telling me how beautiful my smile is and how much he loves my eyes.

All of a sudden, Brayden started getting on top of me and sat on my stoumach. He kept giggling and licking his lips. He was getting me slightly horny and I started laughing softly too. I put my hands around his waste and licked my lips sexually. I love Brayden so fucking much and I just want to be his, I want to hold him in my arms, I want him to pinch my cheeks and call me cute. Holy shit, he's sexy. I felt like he was about to kiss me, and I was right.

Brayden slowly leant forward and started kissing my neck gently. I moaned softly and stroked his back affectionatly. I wanted to feel his lucious lips against my lips. I wanted to taste his soft, pink lips. Brayden lifted his head and kissed my cheek, still giggling. He moaned inbetween his giggles and got closer and closer to my lips. I turned my head and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I could feel my dick rising as we locked lips. He tasted like what I imagine Heaven tastes like. I wrapped my toung around his toung, sparking my taste buds. I moaned and he grunted softly, my hand tightening around his waste firmly.

Brayden lifted his head up and stared into my eyes once again. I stared back at him, smiling. He smiled too. "I love you, Mitch," he said softly, stroking my cheek.

"I love you too," I whispered.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

I'm not that great at writing but I tried. Thanks for reading, biznatch <3 - Sage