Chapter 3

~ Brayden's POV:

I watched as Mitch drove away, my smile fading slightly. I kicked the empty alcohol bottle under my bed until it was left unseen. I lifted my arms up and stretched, letting out a tired grunt. I thought hard about Mitch, all the times we've had together, all the things we've said to each other. I smiled again, giggling to myself. I caught a glimpse of light shining through my window from the corner of my right eye. I glanced to my right, my parents were pulling into the driveway.

Should I tell them that I'm gay? No! Fuck. What if they hate me for it? What if they think I'm a terrible person for it? Maybe I'm just over thinking things. I'll just keep it a secret, between me and Mitch, my love...

I heard the front door swing open. "We're home, Brayden!" Brooke's voice echoed down the hallway. I feel like Brooke would understand if I told her about my love for Mitch, she talks to me about a lot of things. Fuck, I don't know. It's fine. I'll just leave it.

I was shaken out of my thoughts as Brooke walked in, a huge smile on her face. A beautiful flower crown was sat lightly on top of her head. "How are you?" she asked nicely, her dimples showing.

"I'm good, how was your night?" I smiled at my sister, my teeth showing. I was still contemplating whether I should admit to her that I'm gay.

"It was pretty nice, thanks for asking. My friend gave me this flower crown, it's so cute!" Brooke giggled, showing off her flower crown. She made her way over to my bed. My heart missed a beat. I remembered Mitch jizzing all over the place. "Ew, what the fuck? Why is your bed wet?" Brooke exclaimed, jumping to her feet. Oh shit, oh shit.

"Oh, I uh, spilled a drink. It's nothing," I said, awkwardly.

She glanced behind her and noticed that the sticky substance she had sat on was thick and white. "Were you... Um," Brooke said quietly.

"Was I what? It's a drink, just don't worry about it," I raised my voice, nervously.

"It's okay if you were masturbating, I understand,"

"I wasn't though, just forget about it,"

Brooke nodded slowly, turning her back to me and making her way to the door. "I see," she said sarcastically as she made her way out, closing the door behind her.

Fuck, at least she thought it was MY cum, not Mitch's... I think.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

Okay, I honestly don't really know exactly where I was going with this chapter. It's okay I guess, I'm gonna try to work on this a little more often. If you actually read this, thanks. You're a cool biznatch ;) - Sage