| 4 |

Normally it would be Jay and Sunghoon who was the problem of my homework making at home, but today it was the loud banging on the front door. You would think it was the new Elvis record my brother was playing on his record player in his room, but noooo someone was having a whole ass tantrum on the front door.

I let out a heavy sigh before getting up from my desk and walking out into the kitchen, which was right beside the front hall. I looked out the window, to check who it was. I knew from experience I wasn't allowed to open the door if it was one of Jake's friends. 

Sure enough outside stood that Yang boy from my class, with some striped turtleneck on and a black pair of jeans. I swear at this rate he was gonna break the door. For once I actually saw an expression on his face, I will categorize it for you: Slightly pissed. His tongue was even poking out in his cheek as he leaned a bit back and ran a hand through his hair, as if he needed a break from his attempt of breaking down our door.

Glancing over to the side he immediately saw me. I didn't do anything but just raise my eyebrows as if to ask him "really?" to which he simply gestured to the door. Rolling my eyes as I walked back down to Jake's room and just slammed the door open.

"Your friend is here," I stated and he immediately frowned at me, looking away from the magazine he was reaching while slouching on his bed, "I didn't open the door, relax."

"Who is it?" he questioned and I just shrugged.

"Yang something," I waved it off, "just go open the door before he breaks it down."

A loud groan escaped Jake as he got up from his bed. While he walked past me he immediately ruffled my hair, sending me a soft smile.

I sighed before walking back to my room and sat down by my desk, looking over the things in my new math book. I hate to admit it, but I hate math (mainly because I was bad at it).

"You're lying," Jake's voice came as he rushed past my room and into his own, which was just across the hallway from mine, "are you actually serious?"

"Apparently Riki knows some people," the Yang boy spoke making me glance to the side as he stood on the hallway, having his hands shoved into his backpockets as he hummed with a small nod, "we're playing there on Saturday."

"But that's crazy," Jake sounded happy as I looked back down at my homework, "that's our very first gig."

"Time for us to take over Livey Pool," the Yang boy commented, almost sounding like he was smiling slightly, "about time... probably good timing we got a drummer."

"If Hee wasn't as picky as he is we would've had one ages ago," Jake remarked before it fell silent, "yo dude, don't you dare," Jake sternly warned and I glanced to the side in time for me to see Yang boy turn his face away from me, "I have said multiple times my sister is off bounds, and you're surely not her type anyway."

"Who said that's why I was looking at her?" the Yang boy snorted, "I've never seen your sister lad, calm down. She's too clean."

I quietly scratched in my hair as I rested my chin in my palm while frowning down at my homework, trying to tune out the two boys standing no more than three meters from me.

"Remember Saturday, we have rehearsal all Friday for us to put a setlist together," the Yang boy added, "be there."

"Yeah yeah, I got it," Jake hummed, "now sod off."

I heard quick footsteps down the hallway before the front door opened and closed once more. Within seconds I had snapped my head around and looked towards Jake, who was busy writing down in his notebook out on the hallway.

"All Friday?" I questioned and he just hummed with a small 'yeah', "what about school?"

"Can you cover up for me... please?" Jake asked with a small awkward smile as he looked up, "just this once."

"This once?" I questioned him and he let out a small laugh.

"Then the last time at least," he remarked, "I swear this will lead to something great, and it will benefit you too. You know why?"

"Why?" I questioned him and he let out a small laugh as he walked into my room, placing his notebook down on my desk as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind while his chin placed itself on my shoulder.

"Because as it is my duty my sister is gonna get spoiled the day I get a big pay check," he let out a small laugh, to which I softly smiled, "the day I get my first paycheck I-"

"Spend it on yourself," I interrupted him making him immediately shake his head at me.

"I'm gonna buy whatever your heart desires," he commented and I let out a small laugh, "what?"

"Even a boyfriend?" I questioned him and he let out a small laugh before shaking his head against my shoulder.

"You're not allowed to date," he reminded in a mutter, which only got a small laugh out of my mouth.

"According to you," I reminded him.

"If only you knew what happened in the head of boys your age," he remarked and patted my head softly as he pulled away from me.

"Oh you're an expert on that level, aren't you? Your perverted biff," I commented and he let out a small laugh before simply shaking his head at me in disbelief, "what? Are you not going to deny it?"

"How can I deny something that is true?" he casually shrugged and I immediately got a disgusted look on my face, "don't look at me like that."

"Sometimes, you disgust me," I pointed out before looking back down at my homework, "but what disgusts me even more is math, math is extremely disgusting... perfect match. You should do something in maths."

"There's counts in music," he offered and I just glanced at him, "still math if it includes numbers sis!" he called out as he returned to his room.

After his door had closed there didn't pass more than two seconds before he had turned up the volume on his record player once again. 'Hound Dog' by Elvis Presley soon filling every room of the house.