Explanations

Hello! I'm so glad someone is reading this book.

I will explain a little bit about this AU before we start.

Explanation of the afterlife:

The afterlife is basically an endless train station, everytime someone dies they appear on the platform, and take the train when they are ready. There are different kinds of trains you can take; Theres the train you take when you die/when you get there, theres the train that leads you to your limbo and then theres the train that brings you back to life. When you take the second train you get off the train when your limbo is there, everyone has different limbos, like how Wilbur had the train station itself and Tommy had a black void of emptiness. 

Explanation of the ghost town:

There is basically an afterlife for the dead people, but there is also a town for their ghosts, since the ghosts and the people aren't the same, they are two different people. When a person dies, a ghost is made out of a small piece of the persons soul, which is why ghosts and people are two different people, they have two different parts of the soul. The soul can either choose to stay on earth or in the town (Or both), many ghosts choose both. Ghosts can also be made from a time in your life where you got very close to death, for an example: Tubbo's scars from the Manberg festival, or when Sam cut off Ponks arm.

The different ghosts will be introduced on the way, like a little input.

I hope you'll enjoy this story, cause I think It's a great idea!

-Charlie/Bleep <3