hanagasaku akane

CHARACTERISTICSNAME Akane Hanagasaku RACE   Human  GENDER   Female AGE   16HEIGHT  5'0WEIGHT  105DOB   November 11HAIR   BlackEYE   Purple

CHARACTERISTICS
NAME Akane Hanagasaku
RACE Human
GENDER Female
AGE 16
HEIGHT 5'0
WEIGHT 105
DOB November 11
HAIR Black
EYE Purple

AFFILIATION
AFFILIATION Demon Slayer Corps
OCCUPATION Demon Slayer/ Blue Lily Hashira
COMBAT STYLE Blue Lily Breathing

PERSONAL STATUS
STATUS Deceased
RELATIVE(S) Hanako (Older Sister)
Unnamed Parents
Muzan Kibutsuji (Distant Relative)
Ubuyashiki Family (Distant Relatives)

DEBUT
MANGA DEBUT Chapter 44
ANIME DEBUT Episode 21

VOICE ACTORS
JAPANESE Rie Takahashi
ENGLISH Brianna Knickerbocker

APPEARANCE

Akane wears a blue tinted Demon Slayer skirt uniform with a light gray haori. She has black hair with the top tied with a blue ribbon and dark blue eyes. She wears brown boots and her nails are painted black.

PERSONALITY

Akane appears to be a quirky and cheerful girl. She enjoys pranking people and despises sitting around and doing nothing, as she wishes to live her life to the fullest. Even so, she is kind and good at heart.

Comparison: Hu Tao (Genshin Impact)

ABILITIES AND POWERS

As a Hashira, Akane is a very skilled and strong swordsman. After awakening her Demon Slayer Mark, Akane was able to defeat Gyokko, Upper Rank 5, with Muichiro. During the battle with Muzan she was able to unlock the Transparent World and the ability to dye her Nichirin Blade crimson red as well as the willingness to sacrifice her own life.

NATURAL ABILITIES

Master Swordsman: Being a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Akane is one of the most powerful and skilled swordsman of the whole entire organization. As the Blue Lily Hashira, Akane utilizes in blue lily-based combat style.

Enhanced Speed: Akane has enhanced speed and is surprisingly very fast.

Enhanced Reflexes: Akane has good reflexes and can dodge incoming attacks very well.

Immense Pain Resistance: Akane has good pain resistance. When she is in pain she can ignore it for a good while.

Enhanced Mental Process: Akane is able to mentally guess what her opponents next attack will be.

Omnipresent Rage: Akane is able to be much more stronger when triggering the rage inside her.

Demon Slayer Mark: Akane mark is first awakened during the battle againts Upper Rank 5, Gyokko, The mark is seen as a dark blue and is the shape of blue spider lillies that cover her entire body, most visible of her face, hands, and legs.

Red Crimson Blade: Akane was able to turn her blade red.

•Transparent World: Akane was able to awaken the Transparent World ability.

SWORDSMANSHIP

Blue Lily Breathing (aoi yuri no kokyu) is a breathing style used by prople from Hanagasaku descent.

1. First Form: Falling Lillies
Releases a powerful slash.

2. Second Form: Slashing Blood
By coating her blood on the blade she can poison the demon that immobilizes them for a short amount of time.

3. Third Form: Blue Light
An painless attack that is used when the opponent gives up or surrenders.

4. Fourth Form: Sweet Filled Lily
An attack that blinds the opponent making them vulnerable for attacks.

5. Fifth Form: Blue Spider
8 strike combo.

Crow Name: Hanako (flower in japanese)

This is my OC!! I created her, drew her, came up with her personality, abilities!