𖧷𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔥𖧷

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛
I walk up to our friend group to see Sidney missing. Shocker. I have to remain clueless about what happened last night.

"Why the fuck are there news vans here and where the fuck is Sidney?" I ask everyone. In all honesty I know the answers. The news vans are waiting to see if Sidney will show and Sidney is properly locked in her room crying about poor mommy like she didn't deserve it.

"You didn't hear? Sidney's mom was raped and murder last night by Cotton Weary. These vultures are probably wanting to get an exclusive from Sid." Tatum replies glaring at the reporters, or the "vultures". This is where my actress side gets to play.

"What. You're kidding." I put on a sad mixed with disbelief face. She just nods her head. Randy seems to be too quiet. I would expect him to be going on and on about who did it or some shit.

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛

Sidney is finally back. Yay, she can finally show her face around school! (Note the sarcasm)

From where I'm standing she seems to hate the attention, hm weird, she always loves when Billy gives her a bit.

There are still a few reporters, including Top Story's very own Gale Weathers. She seems to be very into this. I know it's a murder in Woodsborrow but honestly.

11 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛

It's now September. Billy called me and Stu over today. He said it's important. My intuition says that it's going to be like last year.

I honestly kinda want it to be. I've gotten very interested in playing with fire. I now always wear a necklace. It's a small jar that holds about four matches. I have a small lighter usually in my back pocket. The voice in my head seemed to shut up ever since that dream.

I climb into my car and make my way to Billy's. When I get there I see both Billy and Stu waiting for me. They've also been a lot more... touchy, but in a good way. Hugging me more, an arm around my shoulder, and even those little kisses on the forehead. It doesn't help when you have a developing crush on both of them.

I exit my car and walk over to them. As always Billy pulls me into a hug, then Stu kisses my forehead. This is how they greet me now. No words, and I enjoy it.

Billy grabs my hand pulls me inside to the basement. He leads me to the couch to sit down.

Billy walks to the tv while Stu sits next to me. He goes to place his arm around me but I swing my body around and place my head in his lap. He seems to like this and starts to play with my hair.

Billy, who has been looking at us kneels next to the couch by my head. He grabs my hand and runs his thumb over my knuckles.

"I think you know what this is about." He says in a soft voice. I think he's worried about how I'm going to react.

"Who is it this time?" I say with a curious expression. He looks surprised that I'm okay with it. Him and Stu glance at each other.

"...What?" Is all Stu could say. I'm pretty sure they're both completely thrown off by my reaction. Billy snaps out of it first.

"Um, it's actually going to be multiple people. And it's going to be more of a spree." He says cautiously.

"Again, who?" I'm honestly getting tired of this. Can't they see I'm down for this.

"Well first I was thinking two people. You want to tell her Stu or should I?" Billy looks up at Stu. Stu finally snaps out of his shock. His grin returns to his face.

"Get this," he leans down towards my ear and starts whispering, "we're going to kill Casey Becker and her newest boyfriend Steve Orth." You can hear the excitement building up in his voice.

"Okay, can we watch a movie?" This seems to confuse them even more but don't say anything about it. Billy stands up and goes to his movie drawer. It's what it sounds like. Except all the movies are horror movie. He takes out Friday the 13th. We don't really watch it, just talk to each other. Eventually the movie ends. It's only around 3:00 pm, and it's a Saturday. Stu and I will probably spend the night.

"There was another thing we wanted to talk to you about." Billy says. His confidence seems to still be here compared to before. I don't say anything just look over at him. "Well we've noticed how you've been looking at us, reacting to our touch, and we were wanting to ask you ask you if you would want to date us?" I'm too shocked to respond. I could've sworn that I was hiding it well.

Stu snaps his fingers in my face causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I open and close my mouth but nothing would come out. I give up on speaking so I just nod my head.

"What was that? I don't think I heard anything." Stu says in a teasing tone while putting his ear to my mouth.

"Yes." I whisper. He sits back and has a grin wider than I ever thought was possible. Billy leans over to me and kisses my cheek. My face turns red and I feel butterflies in my stomach. It feels like my whole life just got better than I ever thought possible. I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy who the victim is after Casey and Steve. I'm not dumb, Maureen's death day is about a month away. My life at this very moment is the best thing I've ever experienced.