070

hi! this is the last part of aphrodite and morffin's story. this is my first epistolary, and i am very glad that i managed to finish this one. thank you for reading! maraming salamat sa lahat nang nakarating hanggang dito sa huli. love love <3

୨୧

Mail

BASAHIN MO TO BABE KO ILOVEYOU MWA ><

From: morffinolivarez@gmail.com
To: me (aphroditegavi@gmail.com)

uhm saan ba ako magsisimula? haha pota. hi babe ko! this is a not so called gift ko sayo this christmas. ugh sorry i made it through mail HAHAHAHA basahin mo to ha kahit alam kong sasabihin mo ang corny ko.

i really like coffees. kaya nang malaman ko na may bagong bukas na coffee shop sa may crossing, i tried it. lights & lotus. nice name. but there was this girl who caught my attention. she's wearing pastel clothes and doll shoes. she's extremely magnificent and gorgeous. akala ko nagpa-palpitate na ako that time, but no. i was hit by a cupid's arrow.

that girl turned out to be you, my baby. i was there, too, sipping my coffee. i maybe looked like a creep, but I literally stared at you for more than 30 minutes. it's like i'm viewing a paradise.

i knew from the moment you left your book, napa-fist bump na ako nun. sabi ko, siguro paborito ako ni lord haha. i even waited for an hour to check if anyone would take your book, but thankfully, no one noticed it. so i grabbed your book and kept it, not knowing that the book had your name on the edge.

remembering all the things we've been through, i am smiling. i never thought i would meet you. a girl who likes to cuss and hang out with her friends. a girl who likes to eat piattos and mogu-mogu. on behalf of this, i am sincerely making a promise to you that i will be the star in your constellation.

we found ourselves in each other's arms and my soul is already attached to yours. i am your moon, my sun. merry christmas! i love you >//<

end