Chapter 1: Only The Beginning

Kyrrah POV
"Ma'Kyrrah get ya clothes on" I told my 6 year old daughter.
      "You already told me that", she replied rolling her eyes
     Man I wish I could leave her ass on this bus... "Don't get smart lil girl, when you get done put ya bags in the car"
     "What bags ma" she questioned
     Wtf? "Ma'Kyrrah please don't tell me you forgot to pack?"
     She did a faint laugh "um maybe"
     FUCK!!

Eleah POV
I put my bags in the trunk and went back inside to get my kids suitcases. I was so ready to get off this damn bus, this was one hell of trip. I love my folks but I would never do this again.
      When I walked into the room my daughter, Ella, was jumping on the bed.
"Man get ya badass down and help put some of these bags in the car" I said.
She stopped jumping and sat on the bed "Eli is the boy so I think HE should do it" she replied.
"I am the momma so I think BOTH of y'all should do it before I beat ya ass" she said.
She rolled her eyes and helped grabbed a bag as directed, cause don't play with me.
I grabbed my suitcase and bumped into Dede as I was walking out of the room. She laughed "Damn Leah you ain't playing no games".
"Damn right" I replied

DeDe's POV
        I didn't blame Leah, her time on this bus has been kinda ass. As for me, I had a good ass time. I spent most of my time on this bus making money, taking care of my daughter and laughing at these crazy ass classmates of mine.
I walked in my daughters room and tapped her "Dynasty wake up, it's time to go" I said
She didn't budge, lord this girl. I shook her a little, still nothing. I shook her a lot, she opened her eyes "go where" she asked.
"Home" I replied.
She threw her head back down on the pillow and groaned. I sat her back up by her shoulders "don't be like that, we're going to eat first", I said attempting to make her feel better.
She sat up a little, "they'll have ice cream", I said.
"YESSSS" she screamed, sitting up.
I laughed "Yes, ice cream. You gotta get dressed first though".
She jumped out of bed "I got it mommy" she said.
I smiled at the satisfaction of making her feel a little better about going home, we lived in New York which was far away from everybody else so she didn't have many friends. Not to mention she was shy which is hard to believe cause this child is a mess!
I'm not gonna lie I am gone miss this life and freedom, back at home I'm so focused on work that I barely have time to talk to my friends or laugh at them argue or even have a lil henny. I definitely recommend another trip like this.
         I heard a scream come from the bathroom "MOMMY THE SHOWER IS TOO HOT!" Dynasty screamed.
         Oh lord, I thought as I ran in the bathroom to help my poor baby.

Brookyln's POV
         "She look like a mutha fucking chili pepper with legs" I said, laughing with my bestfriend Kyrrah.
         She laughed and grabbed another bag "Ikdr" she agreed.
         I was spending my last few minutes on this bus talking about people with my bestfriend as she helped me take my luggage to the car. This trip had a few bad moments but I can't lie and say that I didn't have fun.
        My daughter came out of the room wearing the clothes she picked out herself.
        "Purrr baby you look cuteee" Kyrrah told her.
       "Now why would you lie to her like that? Them pants don't match" I said.
       Kyrrah hit my arm "don't do my god baby, you look cute pooh" she said.
       I rolled my eyes "Only if you put on the right shoes, and you should hurry before you get left".
        Kyrrah hit me again "You know what" I said
       "No, what do I know Brook" she asked.
       "That you gotta ride back home with Mali" I said laughing.
       "Oh shit" she said, dropping my bags and running out of my room. I said damn bitch, TUH!!

Nala's POV
      I was helping one of my kids put their shoes on when Kyrrah ran up to me, "Nala tell me where to get a rental" she asked for the 100th time.
       "No ma'am" I replied "You came with Mail, you leave with Mali"
       "Imma find out before we leave this damn bus Nala" she said.
       "None of that" I said laughing. She rolled her eyes. Kyrrah and Mali were on bad terms at the time and we all knew a good ride home would bring them back together. Plus, she DID ride down here with him.
       I continued to help my daughter, Chloe put her shoes on. After we leave the bus, we're going to go get breakfast together to end the trip on a good note. I was helping everybody get ready and helping pack bags.
       Once I got done helping Chloe, my bestfriends daughter, Amari'a, came up to me and told me she was hungry.
        "We're about to go but go ask ya momma for sum snacks" I said.
       "I don't know where my momma is" she said.
       I thought about it and thought of the only place she could be, I rolled my eyes and walked into her room.

        Therina's POV
      I was in the middle of a good ass dream when an earthquake hit....after a few more shakes I realized that there was no earthquake, but my bestfriend shaking me out of my sleep! If you know me, you know the one thing I don't like is being woken up out of my sleep🙄!
      I grabbed my pillow and hit her with it, "ouch" she screamed.
      "You almost got beat tf up" I said
       "You ALMOST got left on this bus, you needa get up" she replied while opening my curtains.
      I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes "Ight man I'm up, where my children" I asked
      "Watching TV and shit, everybody ready but you" she said
      "Ok you ain't have to point that out, I'm up now getcha ass out so I can get ready" I replied
      "Can't be a bully ya whole life Rina" she said walking out and closing the door.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
AN: Believe it or not I spent a lotta time on this🤣, a lotta sht has changed so I can't say too much but yaw gone find out reall soon. Yaw know damn well this ain't a goodbye without sum typa drama...anyways ignore any typos n enjoy❤️‍🔥