chapter four paradise lost

it was the day arthur and grace were meant to go into the woods hunting with the townfolk. there was going to be eight of them. the twins jalyn and jadyn there parents barbara and chuck. then the brothers billy and bob. then arthur and grace. the perfect group of hunters they were not. that afternoon they all got in graces van. they drove to the forest near lanyard were they planned to go out. they parked up and got out. they began putting on there boots. you look like a wild indian with that outfit on joked jadyn. i wouldnt say that nowadays said barbara. grace already felt uncomfurtuble. they went into the woods and wandered around. they chatted and a few of them had guns. including arthur. it was getting dark and they began to hear noises. i heard a branch screamed barbara. its a forest barbie of course theres branches you dumbass complained chuck. barb felt hurt. they carried on walking deeper until they stopped. arthur had to pee. he went into the bushes. grace stood next to chuck waiting for arthur to return. it was so dark she could hardly see around her. she felt something touch her boob. chuck had grabbed her boob. CHUCK screamed grace. oh come on wearing something like that your asking for it shouted chuck. WHAT DID YOU DO screeched barb. he grabbed my tits shouted grace. HE DID WHAT shouted arthur anrgily. chuck groped her shouted jalyn. arthur aimed his gun at chuck. oh come on this aint such a big deal said chuck. one wrong word and youre dead shouted arthur. arthur calm down cried grace. the mood was tense as chuck tried to think of a good reason why he groped grace. grace was in tears. barb comforted her. the tension reached boiling point when. BIGFOOT screamed jadyn. he let off a shot the monster. grace screamed and ran. arthur shot his gun in the panic and shot a bullet right into chucks skull. he fell back onto grace and died. grace screeched as she was stuck under chuck body. HELP ME she screamed. barbara collapsed onto chucks body as she stared into her husbands eyes. she tried to drag him off grace. ARTHUR HELP HER screeched barbara. he lifted chuck off grace. grace and barb ran in one direction and arthur ran the other way. meanwhile the monster was somewhere among them. both barbara and grace were griefstriken. they ran through the woods desperate to find the van. they heard rusting and a gun going off. they ducked as a bullet flew just above their heads. what on earth was going on thought grace. she heard shouts and screams. the darkness sorounding them seemed to be closing in. suddenly grace heard a noise she hadnt heard in years. a jet of blue light shot through the sky. hide whispered grace. they hid in a small cave they had found. they heard roars from monsters and wizards shouting spells. barbara didnt look as fazed as grace. she seemed to know what the sounds were. the sounds stopped as a final roar emitted. they heard a bodies being flung to the floor. the monster had won. it let out a strange noise and retreated to the forest. we need to run whispered barbara. the two darted with fear as there fuel. grace saw something ahead. it was her car. they ran towards it. grace notcied with fear it was covered in blood. gruesome mangled bodies sorounded it. they were ministry men. and inside was the body of jadyn. barbara picked up one of the wands. she casted a spell and the cars windows were repaired and the engine roared to life. she dropped the wand outside and the two got in. as grace was getting into gear she spotted the massive monster barreling at them. she flung the car in reverse and drove like she was in labour. she drove and drove. the monster was still following. what in the fuck are we gonna do screamed grace. we can try not swearing said barbara calmy. i dont suspect the monster cares about my vocabulary replied grace. you never know said barbara. all jokes aside we are being chased by a massive monster said grace. her voice was so shaky with panic it was hardly understandable. i know a road round here that we might lose it on replied barbara. where is it asked grace. next straight peice of road we come to we're gonna have to swap seats said barbara. are you insane shouted grace. my husband has been slaughtered by yours and my children are missing ones fucking dead im allowed to go insane cried barbara. the next straight peice of road they came to grace took off her seat belt and dived in the back. barbara crawled over the gearstick and got into the drivers seat. she went mad with speed. they rode right into the mountains near lanyard. she turned onto a small thin mountain pass. it was so thin the monster couldnt fit in. it growled and grunted and ran off. they drove into town and into graces driveway.