You and five-🔘☑️

You and five have been best friends for about 8 years now you guys are 15. And five cares for you a lot. And might even care a little too much. And you care for five but five cares a lot more for you than he cares for himself. He even has a dream journal for you because he has dreams about you but you don't know he has a dream journal of you. And half the pages are filled of you and he has feelings for you but you don't know yet.

Y/n-pov

Y/n:FIVE!!

You remembering that everyone went out

You decides to go to fives room because you are worried about him cause he started acting weird around you like a month ago. So when you went to fives room you went to his desk because you see him sitting there a lot and you look through the desk and found a dream journal and it had your name on the Front so you look through it and you scene all the things he wrote about you and you are so happy because you liked him too but you didn't want to tell him because you were scared that it would ruin your friendship. And your thoughts were interrupted by five voice yelling *WE'RE HOME* so you quickly put everything back where they were.

Five's-pov
When we got home I ran upstairs
because I went out with the others and y/n stayed home and I didn't want y/n to fine my dream journal so when I got upstairs and I didn't see y/n so I got to my room and it look like it was before I left and I let out a sigh of relief and then I lad on my bad and fell asleep.
I woke up at 2am by a knock on my door and y/n saying *five are you awake?* and I said *yea* so she opened the door a little bit too look though to see if she can come in and I said she can come in so she did. And she sat on my bed and then she went to my desk and I sat up and look at her and then she pulled out my dream journal of her and then she said she new about it and she said she read it and then she walk over to me and sat on my lap and whispered in my ear and said *I also read the dirty things to* and then I got hard and I new she felt it because she softly moaned in my ear and that just turned me on more and then I got up and flipped us over and I looked at her for permission and she shook her head yes so I got up and took her shirt off and then I got distracted by her brest and then I was taking off her bra and I started to suck on her brest and massage the other and y/n was moaning and I was just ready to take off my pants and fuck her so hard she wouldn't be able to walk for months and then y/n was getting off the bed and turned us around so she was on top. And then she started to go down to my pants and then she was taking them off and then she took my boxers off and when they were off she took my dick and started to lick the tip and I moaned in pleasure and then I said *baby don't tease* and y/n said.
Y/n:sorry daddy
That turned me on even more than I said
Five:that's ok baby just don't do it again
Y/n: I won't daddy
Then y/n started to suck really fast and five moan   *IM CUMING!!* so y/n started to suck faster and five cum in y/n mouth and y/n swallow it and then she got up and she was taking off her pants and she told me to take off my shirt so I did and when I was done she pushed me on my bed and then I turned us around so I was on top and then I look at her for permission and she nodded then I said *no y/n I need words* and then she chuckled and said *oh daddy I said yes already* and that turned me on and then I started to push myself in to her and she was a moaning mess and I felt myself start to moan and then I let out the loudest moan ever in my life and then I started to go in and out of y/n faster and then she said she was going to cum and I said
Five:do it love
Then y/n cum all over my dick and then I cum in her and then I fell beside her out of Breath and said
Five:y/n will you be by girlfriend
Y/n:yes I will be your girlfriend mr.Hargreaves
Five then kiss y/n on the cheek and y/n giggled at this and Then we heard the other said *thank god it's over!!* and y/n and I laughed and I said
Five: I love you y/n
Y/n: I love you too fives
Then we both fell asleep knowing that the loves of our life's were and are laying beside us and will be our's for the rest of our life's

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count 941

Love y'all