Chapter 5 on the run

Narrator pov
Radio pov
Reports say that 19 year old boy with gray glasses and black leather jacket and black leather boots with zippers along with a multiracial 18 year old girl suspects are at large for murder of Steve and Taylor Richardson including John sheen if you see any of them report your local authorities.
Damian Pov
We were on the run away from the law and we we were never going back to pear creek we were driving to the countryside of the state until we ran out of gas fuck this right now we pulled over and got out until we saw a car coming by we just act natural and everything will be fine this car looked

Damian PovWe were on the run away from the law and we we were never going back to pear creek we were driving to the countryside of the state until we ran out of gas fuck this right now we pulled over and got out until we saw a car coming by we jus...

Some what cool but fuck it these people seem nice one was a red hair dude and one was hispanic looking chic so we just got in they offered us a ride we didn't mind but as we got we asked if we could bring our stuff (that include the guns) they didn't mind so we got in.
Minutes later these asked the red haired said "hey what were you people doing" "oh just head for Nebraska that's all" "Nebraska that's wear we are heading to get married" "oh well good for 2" "so you two planning on getting married" Vanessa opened her eyes when she heard that "wow I thinks that's a little bit to early to think about that you know" "sorry sorry sorry about that" "it's okay I get it but I'll think of it" seconds later Vanessa asked "you know you look like Archie from riverdale" "I know I get that a lot" "and you look like that Veronica lodge" "accept the original one was not Hispanic" "well that's offensive you know Chico" "well hey it's facts the original was not Hispanic okay no offense" "and you look something like judghead from riverdale" "what no fucking way I look more like tony Curtis, Elvis Presley, James dean, Ritchie valens or Clint Eastwood that's who I look like more man damn" "hey hey no offense" "anyway you don't mind if we sleep a little" "yeah sure I don't mind" "thanks appreciate it".
Every time I took a sleep or nap I just have the same dreams like there is this guy with a white hoodie and long black hair but this time it's with a woman with black dress with a coat with white pearls around her neck and their faces one and I woke up In reality "woah woah are you okay" asked the Hispanic lady "yes I'm sorry I always get bad dreams" "well we are about to get something to eat on the way you want some food" "yeah" "yeah" "sure" "sure" so we woked up around nighttime and we went to some town were we got some burgers and fries and some shakes and a Pepsi for my Vanessa babe,dr pepper for the Hispanic and root beer for the red hair and I got a coke cherry and we enjoyed our meals while driving I told them about me and Vanessa days of high school and how I was influenced by guys Bruce and Brandon lee Elvis Audie Murphy, and others including Bronson they seemed nice I know I said that everyone like me back at my old town when I got respect but these people seem more nicer than ever.
Radio prodcast repeat the same thing
And then I reached into my jacket to grab out my .45 revolver "heh if I had a son guess what I name him" "what" "what" I then pulled it out and pointed at him and cocked the hammer "Samuel colt now pull over" he pulled over and I told them to get out the goddamn car we stopped by this area in a woods area right next to a bunker to hide from tornadoes I still kept my revolver pointed at him "look I don't want to kill any of you right you seem like a nice couple okay I don't want To kill any of you alright but if any you do something stupid or foolish I will if I have to" "hey hey just take anything you want just don't kill us alright" "alright I'll take you car that's alright this what's gonna happen your gonna get into the bunker and stay there until me and my girlfriend are gone but if you do anything stupid" "we get it just don't kill us" "just like I said back the hell up and get in there alright" as they were backing up one of them the Hispanic chic eyed on a ax on a log and I saw that "no don't don't even think about it bitch" she did she went for the ax and I shot her in the chest and she fell and died I cocked the hammer of the gun again "don't don't don't don't" pulled the trigger and the bullet hit him in the thigh he then got the ax and Vanessa pulled out the mossberg shotgun pumped it and blew his arm off "wow good shot babe" "thanks" said it shockingly I then turned towards and kicked him in the face "boy wtf is wrong with you I said not you but no you didn't listen did you" "I'm sorry like don't leave me like this" I knew I can't leave him like this "it's okay it's gonna over soon" I then pointed my revolver at him I cocked the hammer and pull the trigger and made a big hole I his head he even closed his eyes like he accept what was coming to him I don't blame him i wished it never ended this way but i had no choice I then got back into the back car I was then driving the car and Vanessa was resting in the back and I told her that those two could of been a great couple I also forgot to mention I put their bodies in the bunker and closed it to make it look like nothing never happened again those two could of been a great couple. (Note Steve and Taylor are names of my aunt and uncle in real life and also the name pear creek is I got it from Ed eddn and eddy town peach creek)