➪ | 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

—

"Take care Y/N," Mr. Myoui smiled, "and please inform me about your father's wellbeing."

"Will do. Thank you, Mr. Myoui," I bowed and left the room, heading to change in a more proper attire.

"Where are you going?" A bossy tone questioned as I made my way to the motorcycle I owned which was gifted to me by Mr. Myoui as an appreciation gift.

"I was given the permission to pay my family a visit, young miss." Right now, I sported a windbreaker along with appropriate shoes and gloves for riding a motorcycle.

"I don't recall doing so," She had her hands on her hips as she blocked my way from leaving.

What she said made me mentally roll my eyes, "But I do recall your father permitting me merely a few minutes ago, so, may I go?"

"No." I regret asking, why is she so insistent on preventing me from leaving? For all I know, she should be happy that I'll be gone for awhile since she has told me numerous times how much my presence alone annoys her.

"And why is that for you to decide, young miss?" Could she be pouting right now, at this moment?

"Because..." She trailed off, possibly wondering what reason she can come up with to prevent me from leaving. "Ahh nevermind, you may go." She stomped off, leaving me curious.

But before she could leave my sight, I grab ahold of her wrist. "Excuse my manners, but, do you have something for me to do? If so, I'll just inform one of the other servants to do it." Knowing how she appears awkward around other servants although she seems to comfortably boss me around.

"It's my birthday... you promised to always celebrate it with me..." she muttered softly with her head to the side, avoiding direct eye contact. Though what she said failed to fully enter my ears.

"Pardon?" I leaned closer to hear her better, ignoring the close proximity of our body.

"N-nothing! I don't need anything," she uttered in a louder voice before freeing herself from my grasp and went inside.

"Okay..." I mumbled and hopped on my bike.

The ride back to where I actually live took about a few hours. I parked wherever I can and the sight in front of me instantly made me feel warm throughout my body.

My house was fractions smaller than the Myoui's, but despite being small, it was cozy. It's all I could ask for; not too big, not too small, just about right.