𝐈𝐈 - 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 - 𝐈𝐈

*contains some anxiety moments and attacks*

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ second pov ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

It was the morning after last night's event. You were extremely tired as you stayed up till 2 in the morning. You slipped on one of your custom dresses and walked out of your small but cozy room.

Although you were hungry, you decided to go out to your sister Lettie's pastry shop along with your sister Sophie. You were the oldest out of all three of your sisters. But you never saw Martha often. 

Martha is fifteen, Lettie is seventeen, and Sophie is eighteen. You were nineteen. 

You walked to your bathroom to go brush your teeth. Bad hygiene was something you frowned upon.

You looked at your hair. You brushed it out (if you can, if you have braids then pretend you didn't :]). You styled it y/c so it complimented you.

You walked down the stairs and walked over to the neat line up of shoes. Your e/c scanned the footwear for one in particular.

You grabbed your lace up boots and put them on. They were a beautiful chestnut brown, it complimented your grey dress. 

Your dress was above your mid shin. The bodice had a billowy blouse with buttons leading up. When you twirled around air would blossom your dress like a flower, it seemed as something straight out of a fairy tale. Your sleeves were also billowy like the bodice. 

You looked over to your sister to see her putting on one of her hats, she lifted it up to show her beautiful face but frowned at the  idea and pulled it down. 

You checked yourself out in the mirror before following your sister. Sophie quickly sped across the busy intersection to reach the bus. She grabbed the bar of the train and spread out her hand.

You quickly grabbed her hand in time before the train was out of your grasp. She pulled you up so you both were standing on the edge. Your feet were practically hanging off.

Once the pastry shop was within walking distance, both you and Sophie got off. The two of you walked past the crowd of people cheering for the army men who walked down the streets. 

Neither you or Sophie liked crowds of people. But it was you who it affected more. 

Sophie pulled you into an alleyway and the two of you were walking south. Every once in a while Sophie would glance back down to the address she held in her hands.

Just to your surprise two service men, who should've been in the parade, pulled Sophie to the side.

"Hey, looks like a little mouse lost it's way." The blonde one said as he leaned on the wall.

"Um, no, I'm not lost." She said.

The same guy spoke, "Little mouse looks thirsty. We should take her for a cup of tea."

The other man walked up, he had a thick mustache and brown hair. He was holding a gun.

"No, thanks, my sister's expecting us." Sophie declined.