5. who are you?

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

TWITTER!

jenny // jenniferpadilla

have I turned invisible? wth

213 replies 768 retweets 1k likes

|

Username98

Jen the third wheel

|

jenny // jenniferpadilla

i would say I'm offended but I'm used to it by now sigh

|

Daniel Padilla // iamdanielpadilla

You love us really bunso

|

jenny // jenniferpadilla

shut up

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

"So..." Daniel trailed as he took out for lunch two of his girls. Kathryn hummed as Jen looked at him. Daniel was staring at his cousin with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" Jen asked as she chewed. Kath huffed, "Manners Jenny." The older girl said. Jen swallowed and apologized as she continued to have a staring contest with her cousin.

Daniel placed his spoon down, "Sino yung mga lalaki sa comments mo?" (Who were the guys in your comments?) he asked. Kathryn, clearly intrigued, turned to the girl she treated as a little sister and raised an eyebrow.

Jen however just rolled her eyes. The pair had been protective of the girl. Daniel had always been since they were kids seeing as they were practically raised together and were more brother and sister than cousins. When she met Kathryn, the older girl took Jen under her wing since then.

"I don't know." She said. Daniel snickered, "Anong I don't know? Jen, one of them literally said, they found you? Sino ba sila ha?" he asked. (What do you mean you don't know? Who are they?) "Bal." Kath scolded him. He merely shrugged and Jen sighed again.

"They're friends with a streamer I met." She muttered. "Met where?" Daniel asked again. Jen groaned, "I won a giveaway and those were the friends of the streamer." She said.

"You gave the streamer your address?" Kath asked worried. Jen shook her head, "No ate. I sent him the address of the post office." She said. Daniel hummed and nodded, "Well who is this streamer ba?" he asked.

Jen wiped her mouth and pulled out her phone and searched him. She passed her phone to Kath who showed Daiel. The couple hummed and scrolled through his IG and then Twitter. "He doesn't post much." Kath concluded as she returned the phone.

"Yes but he is well known." Daniel said as he showed his phone to the girls. There on his screen was Sapnap's Youtube channel. Kath nodded clearly impressed, "Same age as you too Jen." She teased.

Jen chuckled but Daniel threw a napkin at her. "Don't even think about it." he said. She rolled her eyes, "Stop it. It's just a one time thing. I'm pretty sure he'll forget about me after I receive the thing." She said.

Daniel nodded, and the thre continued to eat. That was until Jen spoke again, "It's funny." She said. "What?" Daniel asked glancing at her. "He sounded familiar." She said.

"You know him?" Kath asked curiously. Jen shrugged, "Not his voice, it was the way he talked. It reminded me of someone I knew." She said with a sigh. Daniel narrowed his eyes but Jen flicked his forehead. "Don't over react." She said.

Daniel laughed, "I never over react." He said. Kathryn and Jen shared a look and then laugh. This made Daniel scoff and pouted, "You guys are mean." He mumbled. "Sayo lang Bal." (Only to you Bal.) Kath joked, making Jen laugh more.

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen sighed as she plopped on her bed. She stared at her ceiling as she thought about what her life had become. She frowned as she remembered her mother. It had been years and yet it still didn't sink in for her that she was gone.

"Jen?" Daniel's voice entered the room. Jen propped herself on her elbows so she could look at him. "Yeah Deej?" she asked. Daniel walked in the room and sat on her bed.

"I just got a call." He said. She hummed and lay back down as she stared at her ceiling again. She knew the speech she could get. It was either the protective speech or the him and Kath have a job speech.

"Me and Kath are gonna shoot abroad." He slowly said. Jen nodded, she was used to his cousin and his girlfriend leaving. Daniel sighed, "And I asked mom already and your managers." He said.

This made her to sit up and look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah?" she asked. Daniel sent her a smile, "We wanted to bring you so we talked to everyone and now it's up to you-"

"I want to go!" she cut him off. This made Daniel laugh and nod. "Okay then you're going." He said as he kissed her forehead before bidding her good night.