Prologue

SWARA felt numb from head to toe even the blood dripping from her finger was not paid attention when her eyes desperately watching someone whom she once have a affection getting betrayed by the same person who backstabbed her. In the past Swara would have interrupted and defended. But being almost drowned can change your heart and make it feel sicked pleasure of satisfaction for once not being a puppet but puppet master.

"Laksh ji please.. I was desperate. You were everything for me and I love you too much. How could I let you go? Why can't you understand I hated of being not enough for you? "Ragini Maheshwari was kneeling on the floor full of blood pleading, her bridal lehenga is already unrecognisable, her tears glistening, her hand folded, she begged to the man she married forcefully. Her husband.

Laksh step away from her feeling suffocated." Do you realise what you have done in your blind obsession, Ragini? "He whisper. He thought of the girl he met in past who wanted to be his friend but it was Deception.

Ragini sobbed shaking her head as she watch her husband backing away from her." Then what I do? Stand there and watch you become Swara husband! Why can't you see Swara don't love you like me! I can do anything for your love, I have done everything for you! From waking up to taking a breathe is all about you.Why can't I become your happiness? Why can't you look at me with the gaze you look Swara? Why can't I be enough for you? "she demanded feeling desperate madness covering her whole being. She love this man with her whole being. Why can't he understands? Is it easy for her to let go?

Laksh heart shattered, all the thoughts of last few weeks of Swara action and Ragini comfort of Swara being nervous, of Swara drug party and Ragini pleading him to not doubt Swara and lastly Swara drunken music ceremony and Ragini again comforting him. All these incidents where Swara almost seem as characterless woman and Ragini making her self righteous woman brought unknown amount disgust inside him.He shouted in shocked "I was fool? To not see the truth and believe in lies, manipulation.. Ragini Gadodia you really are not some traditional and Conservative girl but mind-blowing sharp and manipulative women. What a fool you make out of my and Swara relationship!" He clapped laughing hard as he step back in his dark blue sherwani looking around at his shocked family and Gadodia family then his eyes stopped at Swara who was standing far away from him with white bandage and red mixed with white saree looking pale and weak with her eyes resignation.

"Swara come here! Let Ragini Gadodia look at us and see how much she broken our relationship before we can ever let it be strong. Let her have the satisfaction of how much I was fool and bastard to not trust you. "Laksh was laughing  turned into harsh breathe he don't know when His mother was there supporting him.

Annapurna Maheshwari eyes full of tears seeing her son looking like he was going through pain made her heart bleed.She glared at the girl who did this, then look towards her husband and demanded "I want my son away from this place. No marriage is going to be accepted here. We are leaving." Her voice full of rage, she would lashed out if they stayed her for another minutes.

Ragini shake her head "No.. No nonono..." she is mumbling, she is married now, Laksh ji is her husband. They can't be apart. She can't let him leave her. "Laksh ji we are married. You can't leave-" she was cut off by loud slapped on her face.

"Not another word girl otherwise you will know what a mother can do when her Son is hurt. "Annapurna Maheshwari lashed out as she slapped this disgusting girl she ever thought was eligible as her son wife once.

Ragini face numb. Her hands trembling touch her cheek. She look towards her mother in law in disbelief.

Durga Prasad Maheshwari announced "We are leaving." He then added as he glance at Gadodia family "Our lawyer will send notice for marriage annulment soon enough Shekhar Gadodia." He didn't say anything more, he have enough of this place. His wife is right. Their son need to be out of this place.

The Maheshwari Family didn't hesitate to turn away from this Baadi where they came with hope but now leaving with betrayal, mockery and pain.

Swara who standing at the entrance feeling weak, look at the Maheshwari family who are coming towards her. She slowly walk aside to let them leave. She don't have anything to say when she was as much victim as they were today.Her head is throbbing with pain and her arms is having burning sensation. She is trying to remember to breathe because she is not in water. She can breathe.

"Swara"Laksh called her making her look towards him who being supported by his mother and father.

Swara blink not saying much. She have nothing more to say. What can you say when you are thinking about water,salty water.. Suffocation. Her back is in pain.

"Swara.. What happen to you? "Laksh called out in concern seeing the girl he care about breathing hard, her eyes are not looking at him but at empty space. He left his Mom and Dad as he walk near her. His hand shook Swara arms making her let out startled sound.

Swara finally realise she is not drowning repeatedly. She is here in Baadi, Laksh is here, Maheshwari family is here, Her Maa is here, Her baba is here, Her Dadi is here, her Dada is here. And.. Ragini is here too. Why is she here? Swara don't want to be pushed. "Laksh.. Ragini will not push me again right? It hurts a alot.. I couldn't swim then I was drowning repeatedly, Water was salty and my eyes were burning. Laksh I don't want to drown.. She will drown me if you marry me.." Her head is filled with drowning, she need to breathe.. Why can't she breathe..

Laksh have only once saw Swara panicking when he kidnapped her, he saw her panicked trying to tell him again and again that she will not hurt him, she is good daughter that her baba is not real baba.. She don't want her Maa to leave again. And he had been concern. Now seeing the repeat. Laksh know Swara is in shocked. He suddenly realised Swara was given drugs, was going through mental illness, and being harassed repeatedly last days and today she was drown.. Swara is in fragile state and one push will destroy her completely.

Laksh hugged Swara making her whimper and started whispering "It's okay.. I am here Swara. Swara breathe. Breathe in breathe out." she is trembling but trying to listen his voice. Until she lost consciousness. Laksh put her in his arms in bridal story and told his family "Please contact Dr Khan,Mom.Swara is in shocked."

Annapurna have seen everything and her heart break at Swara conditions. Her son and Swara never deserve this. They both are in shocked state. Laksh is trying to hide but she can see how much he is breaking inside.

Sujata Maheshwari turn her head to watch Shekhar Gadodia kneeling beside Ragini and hugging her while Sharmistha Gadodia calming Shobha Bose. These are the parents of Swara, and they don't care about the chori!