BigHero6 + Tadashi + Ayami + Abigail + Their Kids: Waiting

She's in there. Abigail was inside the emergency room, giving birth to her first son.

And Wasabi was in there, trying his best to not faint while Abigail was giving birth. "W-wasabi." Abigail groaned. He looked at his wife as she gave another push. "Y-yeah?" He asked, also howling in pain as Abigail squeezed his hand.

"Promise me you'll warn me next time if you want a kid." Abigail glared at Wasabi even though her vision was a little blurry.

Wasabi chuckled as he winced. "Okay, babe. I-I will."

At the waiting room, all of their friends were there to see Wasabi's newborn baby. But alas, they were still inside, anxiously waiting for the announcement of the newborn.

"What's taking them so long?" Hiro asked, tapping his foot very fast. Go Go rolled her eyes as she continued to play with her son, Hayato.

"Duh, knucklehead, try giving birth and see how long will it take you to get the baby out of your tummy." Ayami shot, cooing her own baby, Takeshi. Tadashi was busy playing with Kimiko, with Kimiko standing on her father's feet and danced around.

Honey smiled as she patted Ayami's shoulder. "Calm down, Ami. Hiro doesn't know the pain of mothers." said the blonde, gently brushing her fingers on her daughter's hair.

Hiro pouted as his own son giggled and pointed at him. "Ha ha, your own son laughed at you." Go Go said in a monotone voice, pinching Hayato's cheek lightly. Hiro stuck out his tongue at Hayato, making him giggle even more. "I remember when Kimiko was like that." Ayami mused, sighing at the sight of her husband and daughter.

"So... Kimiko laughed at her own dad?" asked Fred, a wide smile appeared on his face. Ayami nodded as she fed a bottle to Takeshi. "Runs in the family though." Ayami added.

Soon enough, the kids fell asleep on their parents' lap.

"Well, it's already 10:00 pm. We've been here for..." Go Go yawned, looking at her watch. "3 hours." Tadashi answered, also yawning.

Ayami played with his hair and also let out a yawn. "Well, the baby's sure taking his sweet time."

To their surprise, a baby wail soon filled the waiting room and hallways, waking up the kids and half-asleep parents. "Is he here?" Hiro woke up with a start, falling off his seat. Fred and Honey helped him up, with John Kim still asleep in his uncle Tadashi's arms and Susan on the free seats.

"What happened?" Susan slurred, rubbing her eyes. "Sorry for waking you up, honey. But auntie Abigail had her baby." Honey smiled, fixing her daughter's hair.

Kimiko yawned, hugging her daddy's leg. "When can we see the baby?" She asked, rubbing her eyes and looking at Tadashi.

Tadashi gave John Kim back to Fred and lifted his daughter up. "If the doctor says we can go in, we can see the baby and your auntie Abigail and uncle Wasabi."

Go Go cradled her baby. "Shh... Calm down, sweetie." She whispered to Hayato.

Hayato was crying because he woke up, like his dad, with a start. And Hayato wasn't used to waking up suddenly. "Give me him." Hiro said, opening his arms. Go Go handed him his son and Hiro began to bounce softly, hoping that would sooth Hayato's cries.

"Aw, bro, you look adorable." Tadashi teased as he rubbed the back of Kimiko. Hiro rolled his eyes at his brother, still soothing his child's cry.

The doctor walked out of the ER and smiled at them. "You may enter now." He said to the group. They nodded, and walked inside, slowly and softly as possible, hoping their own babies won't start crying and disturb the newborn's sleep.

"Hey guys." Wasabi greeted.

He was sitting beside Abigail's bed, with Abigail holding their son. "Hey, Wasabi." They greeted, walking to either Wasabi's side or Abigail's right. "How are you, Abby?" Ayami asked, smiling at the new mother.

Abigail shrugged. "Still in slight pain, but, hey, at least Lloyd is breathing and safe." She cooed at the baby, who was asleep.

Kimiko and Susan walked up to their aunt Abigail and awed. "He's so cute!" Susan squealed, giggling after. Kimiko nodded. "Aunt Abigail, what's his name?" She asked, still looking at the baby.

Abigail smiled. "His name is Lloyd. Wasabi picked the name." The guys gave Wasabi a high-five, while the girls cooed at the baby.

Go Go smiled. "Wow. Precious much?" She joked, flipping her bangs off her face. "What? Lloyd Callaghan sounds good." Wasabi mused, smiling at his wife. Suddenly, silence filled the room. Well, not total silence. They can still hear their babies' noisy breathing while asleep.

"I think Abby will be a great mom." Honey giggled, looking at the others, who agreed. "Too bad your dad can't make it..." Fred added. Abigail playfully scoffed. "Dad will visit next week. The court lets him have a one week freedom per month, of course, he'll have escorts when he visits."

Silence. Poker faces.

"What's for dinner?" Susan asked her mom, earning small laughs from the others.

Gave my best again well, I think I'm gonna write HiroGo or TadaYami, or how about a Reader-insert chapter? What do you guys think?

Again, I don't know Wasabi's last name XD So I'll stick with Callaghan for a while.

Leave a comment, vote, or anything like a squeee XD