𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
you're so fucking pretty
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

« 𝓼𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 »

𝓔𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7th 1977

I grip a handful of Remus' sweater and pull him to sit up before grabbing the bottom of the sweater, pulling it up. He immediately slips the sweater off and drops it onto the floor as I work on untying his red tie.

I fumble a little under his gaze, feeling a little nervous and he notices, pressing a kiss to my forehead which calms down my nerves immensely. A smile graces my face as I drop the tie to the floor and unbutton his shirt, pushing the material off his shoulders. I gently push him down, his head hitting the pillow as he looks up at me nervously and I realise why when I notice the jagged white scars over his torso.

My smile never drops as I dip my head down and place a kiss to the white line on his collarbone. Remus hums in content as I kiss the scars down from his chest to his stomach before unbuckling his belt and unzipping his trousers. He lifts his hips to allow me to pull down his trousers, dropping them to the floor with the rest of his clothes and my gaze drops to the tightness in his boxers for the first time.

I gulp in awe, subconsciously licking my lips as I eye the large bulge and my stomach flips when I realise that he's a lot bigger than the other boys that I've been with.

The heavy lidded boy doesn't even seem to notice my moment of pause as I recover from the immediate shock, slackening my green tie and pulling it over my head to let it drop to the floor. Remus sits up and starts unbuttoning my shirt to reveal my white lace bra. As my shirt hits the floor, I unzip the side of my black pleated skirt and slip it off, leaving me in just a white lingerie set and white knee high socks.

"You're allowed to touch me, Remus" I say in a teasing tone.

"I'm sorry. I don't really know where to start" He admits.

"That's okay. I'll show you" I reply with a smile, slowly taking his hand and slipping it between my legs.

His palm comes into contact with my core and I suck in a sharp breath, trying to keep my cool for his sake. I slide his hand up a little until his middle finger is pressed against my clit through my pants and I stop.

"You feel that?" I ask and he nods, pushing his finger against the sensitive spot which makes me moan "That's a sensitive spot that is really gonna help you out"

"Is that the only tip you're giving me?" He asks in worry and I grin, leaning forward to peck his lips.

"Relax, love. You're gonna do great" I assure him.

I flip our positions and grin up at him when my head hits the pillow, the boy hovering over me.

"Are you still sure you wanna do this?" I question him "It's okay if you change your mind"

"Oh, Merlin's beard. Shut up" He groans, slamming his lips down on mine.

I am quick to slip off my pants and Remus settles his body between my spread legs as he kisses my neck, one of his hands on the pillow next to my head to hold himself up while the other one teasingly slides up and down my inner thigh. I reach down and grab the waistband of his boxers, curling my fingers under the elastic.