Creati Game Mode S2: UA Sports Festival Pt. 4

The combatants took their stance. Putting two and two together, he must create an immovable shield to halt her advance. As soon Midnight gave the signal Pony shot her horns to Y/N. Predicting the move he summoned a flash variant of the transform shield.

Her horns hit the impenetrable shield and she was blinded by the light. With a few seconds to spare before her eyes go back to normal, Y/N ran in and pushed her off to the out of bounds. Still standing up she now lost the game

Midnight: "Pony Tsunotori is out of bounds Y/N wins his third match"

He held out a hand which she happily took, congratulating him. Coming through their respective tunnels again. Momo then took him up to their stands.

Momo: "you're unstoppable right now Y/N I cant wait to see you up the podium like a winner."

Y/N: "Thanks Momo for believing to me. "

They sat down and he kissed her forehead. The matches continues for the quarter finals. It started of with a bang with Izuku's flick of his fingers against Shoto's fast summon of ice. A second time around and Izuku breaks another finger of his.

Y/N: "He really endures this power of his. He is a glass cannon."

Momo: "his quirk can definitely kill him in the future if not handled properly."

Without hesitation, one by one his fingers are still breaking. Whatever they give to each other they kept standing. Deku suggests to use his father's quirk in order to neutralize his temperature. No matter what happens Shoto keep rushing, Izuku kept pushing him back, and Y/N watching his fingers.

More rushing and talking with each other Izuku finally convinced Shoto. Soon his other half began burning. Endeavor burst up as he proudly said Shoto is doing well that he is now using his flaming half.

At last they will now have their final hurrah which spelled trouble for both referees. Cemetoss began making pillars while Midnight ripped a piece of her clothes in order to emit her sleep gas. Once again izuku used his quirk on his legs and Shoto with his fire. Gas was now emitting. Cement pillars erected. The clash blew everything up.

The dust settles. Izuku hung unconscious on the wall. Shoto is now the victor. Soon Ochaco, Tenya, Mineta and Asui went down to the clinic and watch their friend.

Y/N: "Hey Iida!"

Y/N gave him a large sum of cash in which he gave Y/N a questioning look.

Y/N: "Cold Cow's Milk, large cup, make sure greeny drinks it"

Iida nodded as he continued to go to Izuku, Y/N sat beside Momo and she asked

Momo: "Cows milk?"

Y/N: "Placebo effect. Dudes been hurting his bones like its a crash dummy, least he have something that can work him up"

Momo: "Very thoughtful of you baby"

They smiled at eachother and continued to watch. Since the arena was being rebuilt. They have time to wait. Soon Iida and Shiozaki faced off. When the hand went down. Iida used reciproburst and pushed Ibara off the playing field claiming his victory.

On the 3rd match another fast game happened. Tokoyami just summon DS straight to Ashido. Doing an underwhelming performance she just fell on her butt outside the ring.

4th was Kirishima and Bakugo. The frenemies traded punches with each other the former kept hardening his body. The latter uses his explosion in order to make an opening. As soon as he got it he then made a larger explosion to incapacitate him. Finally he manages into the semi finals.

Y/N as usual is now waiting on the dugout. Going out facing Togaru Kamakiri, The mantis began to speak.

Togaru: "Ready to meet your fate. You won't stand a chance"

He summoned a blade posing like a certain pillar man. On the other hand, Y/N unzipped his jacket. His PE pants lined with tomahawks, knives and other small blades, his left hand holding a fireaxe and the other a katana.

Y/N: "I wish not to make a [Bloody Mess] but I will not hesitate"

Charging at each other as soon Midnight signals it, Togaru began to swing one of his arm that brandishes a blade. He blocked it with the katana. When this happens he swungs his axe downward in which the blunt end was the one exposed, hitting Togaru in stomach.

Y/N: "See that line. Cross it!"

Y/N locked Togaru's limbs with his axe and the katana pressed on his back. Each step was made to make him cross the out of bounds. And soon he was out of it.

Midnight: "Togaru Kamakiri is out of bounds. Y/N will now have his final match against 1B after the Semi finals"

The crowd suddenly demanded a rerolled on the match up to anticipate the next fighter in the last endurance match.

Present Mic: "Oh yeah we are excited for Y/N's final fight should we roll the last Eraserhead?"

Aizawa: "Well the crowd demanded it, no need to keep the last match away for them, ask the teachers as well."

And on the teachers' stands they had their thumbs up and Yamada proceeds to reroll the screen. It stops.

Y/N L/N vs NEITO MONOMA.

Soon Y/N was looking at the 1B cubicle. Dead center on the man he will soon face. Thousand yard stare.

Y/N came back to their stands. Readying his body and mind as he sat down beside Momo. He can hear Monoma taunting him from the other side of the wall as he poke his head again like a gopher.

Y/N: "Ear plugs?"

He asked Momo as she understood his dilemma, creating a pair in the process for him to use. The tournament continues.

The Class Rep vs HeatFreeze is up next. This fight was more of a dodge ang go situation. With the aid of his leg engines, Iida was kicking Shoto. In turn Shoto summons ice dead ahead on his direction.

Shoto had luck as his ice froze Iida's engine. Now he wouldn't be using it. Finally ending the match as he freezed the landscape and freezes him. Shoto Todoroki won.

Y/N: "Our good friend won. Good for him. Although he disabled his fire quirk."

He held his head and Momo held his hand.

Momo: "Are you ok do you need anything?"

Y/N: "I am fine, He on the other hand one of the combatants won't"

Momo: "What do you mean? Will Bakugo enter the finals?"

Y/N: "Yes now then why don't you come along with me and I will meditate in the waiting room."

Momo nodded and followed him to the waiting room all while the last semis started.

Bakugo vs Tokoyami was a battle of wits for the former. Mostly Bakugo hits up with small explosion attack and all Tokoyami did was defend. With a little manuever all Bakugo did was use a technique called stun grenade. Now Bakugo had a hold on him. He gave up and now Shoto and Katsuki are the finalists.

Coming out of the tunnels, Y/N came face to face with Katsuki.

Y/N: "Very powerful of you, good luck about Shoto."

Katsuki: "Tch, that icyhot better use his fire on me. I will go all out with my explosion when he did"

He nodded and held out a hand, Katsuki took it and man shake Y/N

Y/N: "I may need a few of your flammables just in case."

Katsuki: "Be my guest"

They let go of each other and Y/N wiped his hands off of the liquid with a small rag and he is now face to face with Monoma Neito. He then looks at Present Mic.