𑁍𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔? 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𑁍

Its was a warm night in the summer,the day was june 23rd 2*** and stoner was sitting in the corner of the club drinking some claiming water with club sandwiches and smoking his n!c peacefully belive everything  was going fine. "i think i can feel this stuff kicking  in" he chuckled  not so soon after he was approached by some guy with muddy teal hair and beautiful green eyes. He looked up at the boy in confusion  after he sipped his water The person would smile sit right next to him he looked drunk Stoner analyzed at him and then the person got on top of him "Sooo~~ ____ what do you think you're doing here?~" Stoner looked so confused at him and pushed him off the person look upset "H-Hey!! You said we could do it you moron! You specifically told me to meet you here!" He would go closer to him. Stoner would  get flustered  "i assure you I'm not that person  now please get off of me" stoner would quietly  exclaim *he's kinda cute but i don't know him and he clearly  wasted,i kinda am to though,ugh my head hurts just trying  to think about this* he thought to himself. "Look i think your really  cute" stoner turned away shyly "but i don't know you and your clearly  drunk!" The stranger chuckled and got ontop of stoners lap and placing his hand on Stoner's thigh kissing him as Stoner would look so confused "cmon why don't we go somewhere private huh cutie?~" he said. Stoner shook his head no "no way!your to drunk and I'm not who you think i am,i don't  trust you to get back by yourself  so I'm taking  you to my house all right" stoner grabbed his hands and started packing  up each of their stuff and handing  the guy some water "drink." The guy would drink the water rolling his eyes and blowing a raspberry "You're a party bomber!!"he would say looking upset and he would be following right behind Stoner and and then they would get inside of Stoners home and sit down on his bed crossing his arms. "Oh don't give me that look,it was for your own good,your not in your right mind!"stoner would  exclaim "anyway you never told me your name,right now my brain has you registered as teal drunk" stoner chuckled,"King. King, that's my name" stoner looked at him "how come a person like you is doing out at a bar?" He would say king would sigh "I just do it cause I like it im addicted." he would say laying on the bed.stoner sighed "I have a bit of an addiction too, I smoke nicotine alot, it helps me escape from realtiy,wait why am I telling you this,I'm here to take care of your irresponsible self"

~To be continued~
((This is just something dumb)).