Keqing x Ganyu

Keqing x Ganyu Angst (ofc) Modern AU

-------

"I'm Keqing, Pleasure to meet you Ganyu. " Keqing smiles at Ganyu.
"It's also a pleasure to meet you Lady Keqing." Ganyu's heart beats faster.
' huh, am i catching feelings? Maybe not, Maybe I'm just nervous. YES NERVOUS haha totally not inlove! '

"You okay there Ganyu?" Keqing asks her. "Yes I am, please do not worry." Ganyu reassures Keqing. " That's great then, if you would excuse me, I have something else to do, goodbye Ganyu. " Keqing bids her farewell and walked away. " Goodbye Lady Keqing. "

Many months has passed.

------

" Oh, Lady Keqi-" Ganyu was interrupted by Keqing's classmate.

" Lady Keqing! The school president Ningguang wishes to see you at the Student council Room. " One of Keqing's classmate said. " Alright, thank you for informing me, I'll be there in a minute. Ganyu, will you please patrol all the rooms, make sure no student or teacher breaks the school rules. " Keqing says to Ganyu and starts to walk away.

" Alright.. " Ganyu sighs and a sad look appears on her face ' Just when will the right time come? '

Keqing's POV:

" What is it Ningguang? " i asked. " There's a Student that has been fighting the Guards at the entrance, it has been going on ever since the last 2 weeks. There is no clue who this Student is, i wish you to find that student, and stop that unknown person. Thank you, you may go now. " Ningguang smiles at me and i nodded and leaves the room.

"Hm, a student fighting the guards.. I have to come early, oh, let's place a CCTV camera. " The bell rang loudly.

" Oh, Lady Keqing. " i turned around and i saw Ganyu standing there blushing.

" Oh Ganyu, Hello there. " I greeted ganyu.

" I have something to tell you-. " I interrupted Ganyu. " I'm sorry Ganyu, but class is starting, we can discuss this later, Talk to you later, bye. " I walked away from her.

No one's POV:

Ganyu sighs and goes to her class.
' I just can't say it, I get interrupted always, i understand Keqing's busy. ' Ganyu thought.

After class

" Lady Keqing, can we talk now?- " Ganyu got interrupted AGAIN.
' Calm down Ganyu. ' (A/n: Ganyu, Ganyu chill, this isn't you 💔)

A scream interrupted Ganyu

" What was that? " Ganyu and Keqing Starts to run where the scream was.
They see a student beating up a guard.
' This might be the student that Ningguang was talking about ' Keqing thought and starts to stop the student.

" STOP WHAT YOUR DOING! " Keqing yells at the student.

" Tch, it's the vice president lady Keqing. " The student says and let's go of the guard and starts to run away.

" YOU WILL NOT BE GOING ANYWHERE! " Keqing began to chase the Student.

" Lady Keqing! " Ganyu was worried for Keqing.

" S-secretary ganyu... Help .. " (A/N: CALL AN AMBULANCE CALL AN AMBULANCE....but not for me 😜😜)

The guard asked for help and luckily, a student carried the guard and brings the guard to the nurse. (A/N: the student was Aether 😜💯‼️ go white boy go white boy go)

Ganyu tries to chase The student who Keqing was chasing. Ganyu finds them both and.... Ganyu was in a street, a car was about to hit her. Keqing saw it and she helds out her hand for Ganyu. But it was already too late, Ganyu was already hit by the car...

 But it was already too late, Ganyu was already hit by the car

(A/N: OK I'LL STOP- )

Keqing's eyes widened from the sight, tears starts to stream down her face, meanwhile the student stabbed Keqing in the stomach. Keqing looked at the student and the student ran away.

Keqing grabs Ganyu's bloody hand
" Ganyu.. " Keqing looks at Ganyu.
" I love you... " And then Ganyu died Infront of her.

--------------

The end uwuwuwu BTW WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THE CAR WHO HIT GANYU 🤬🤬👎

anyways there uwu hope you cried ig idk

648 words