Garden

After the squad had recorded, Charli started walking towards the garden they had until she saw Sora. "Hey Charli" Charli stopped in her tracks. "Oh hey Sora!" Charli said cheerfully. "What are you doing here?" Charli got nervous. "Well I-" Sweat dripped down her face. "Oh c'mon, spill it" Charli started to blush. "I'm...p-picking flowers for Alex" Sora put his two hands on his face. ( picture the home alone kid ) "AWEEEEEEE" Sora began to laugh. "AHAHAHAH I KNEW YOU LIKED HER" Charli put her finger on Sora's mouth. "Quiet down...she's still lives here you know??" Sora shrugged. "Whoops." Sora's face brightened. "Hey! I got an idea." Charli raised her brow. "I can help you pick out something cute, I know she'll just love it" Charli but her hands on her hips. "How do I know you aren't going to sabotage me?" Sora sighed. "Jeez, I know I trick you guys in video games but I'm not a jerk." Sora grabbed Charli and pulled her towards the roses. Charli's eyes lightened. "Woah" Sora nodded. "Yep, red roses are perfect. With these you're technically sending the message." Charli agreed. "Ah yes, and red usually stands for love and romance, correct?" Sora nodded. "Correct. And it is I wise Sora, I know what is best" Charli bonked him on the head. "OUCH" They both burst out laughing. Towards the end Charli walked in holding a bouquet of beautiful red roses. Of course Alex was distracted, her younger brother Light was teasing her again. Charli brought the roses up to her room with Sora. Sora gave Charli a thumbs up. "Thanks Sora" Charli whispered. "Oh your welcome" He then walked away.