22

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ 5:57 🌄

"kaleb?" i said in shock about this entire situation

"wassup ma" he said smirking.

bro this nigga evil asfc.

"bro cmon lets talk abt this, we can solve dis" i said tryna reason wit him.

(A/N i tell my bf all the time, u can't reason wit crazy but look at neveah tryna reason wit crazy 🤦🏽‍♀️)

"ain no talkin it out, outta the 4 of us atleast 2 of us gone die an it ain gone be me" he said shrugging pulling a gun out his waistline in his pants.

"so legacy, remember the night you thought you killed me" terell said going over to legacy side.

"yeah, was a beautiful night how could i forget. my daughter was born the next day too, 8am, april 2nd 2020" legacy said smiling at the thought of either killing him or iyus, could be both.

terell got mad at legacy not caring and pistol wiped him making legacy start laughing as the hot blood gushed down his face. making me flinch.

yup you've done it again neveah, all 3 of dem crazy.

"ohhh i get it, i shot you on april fools and you not actually dead, that's hilarious so watchu want? came back to kill me and seek revenge or sum shi" legacy said yawning.

"wow you figured it out but not exactly, i jus wanna make you suffer" he said smirking at legacy.

"bet, do watchu gotta do" legacy said sitting back in the chair leaning his head against mine. "ay neveah, i love you" he said outta no where.

"i love you too" i said grabbing his pinky since our hands was close. and a tear slipped down my cheek.

"i remember she used to tell me that now look at us" kaleb said chuckling.

goddamn always ruinin sum shi.

"cause you fucking crazy" i mumbled rolling my eyes.

"oh i'm crazy? whats crazy is you going around giving up what's mine" whats yours? negro please and its black history month an he doin alla dis. "neveah it was times i fed you, put clothes on yo back an you jus gone leave?"

"and kaleb it was nights you hit me, argue wimme over little shi. you think that's love? like damn i knew you was fucked up but damn" i said. "you really don't give 2 fucks abt me and everytime you act like you do you use it to throw it back in my face" i said shaking my head.