A Private Celebration (Ame x Boyfriend Reader) [Lemon]

Surprise! Bet you didn't expect this to show up, huh?

I checked the game out myself, and it feels so real in many ways, in how streams work and stuff. Seeing Ame and what she is, I really felt for her, especially when some endings were quite disturbing, almost like DDLC when you think about it.

That gave me an idea for this one shot to happen, because I want a genuine happy ending, no bittersweet BS that I see in thousands of other games. Ame is going to get that happy ending, and what better way than to fall in love with a guy who is 100% real to her.

Also, and this goes without saying, this one shot will involve a lemon scene. And if you've been following me for a long time, you should know what to expect. Just clarifying that little warning for those who are new, and haven't seen my stories before.

With that out of the way, hope this is to your liking, and remember...

Every day is Kangel day! BLESS!

===================================

The internet...let's be honest, it's a scary place, an eternal universe of the unknown. And that only the reckless or the bravest are able to make the most of it, and turn it in their favor. The result is various degrees of failures and successes.

Thankfully, for two people, they were sailing smoothly on the latter. The two in question was Ame, a girl who was looking into becoming a streamer, so that she can find the happiness that her past denied her of.

The other person, is you. You had known Ame for a while, and out of everyone who she had as friends, you had always stuck by her through thick and thin. There were a few arguments at first, due to how needy she was, but in time, she had matured with your help.

She had an imaginary friend that she talked too. But with the meds she took, as well as you being her pillar of support, she was able to get by each day, with each one gradually getting better than the last. Despite having a few bad dreams, you were there to comfort her.

When Ame came up with the idea of wanting to become a streamer to find happiness, you suggested that she should give it a try, but only if you and her move into a home together. With some persuasion, which mostly came from your end, Ame's parents agreed.

No one will ever know how they agreed so easily, but let's say it's to do with you growing up in a wealthy family, who were more than willing to give you and Ame a head start in life. So, the two of you moved away to a small house with two bedrooms.

She would stream in her bedroom, and you would watch her stream from your room as her moderator, making sure she gets through a streaming session without any major problems. It was a struggle to get going at first, but hitting 100k was a turning point. After that stream ended, Ame confessed that she loved you, and you loved her back with a kiss.

So here you were, you were currently watching Ame cosplaying as Kangel, the latest streamer who was fast becoming a major breakout star since the journey began three weeks ago. She was hosting a 500k celebration stream, these were the easiest to monitor, since hundreds of super chats just zoom on by, and there are barely no hate comments in sight.

"I'm so glad that I get to stream for all of you, cuties!" Ame said in her Kangel voice. "But let's not rest for too long. I wanna keep going and reach that 1 million milestone! And I know that all of you will be there for me when that day comes!"

And the super chats were buzzing along by, with various messages on display.

'WOOHOO! 500K! LET'S GOOO!'