Prologue (Trailer)

"You can do this self, one year that's all it takes...". Nervously, i opened the mansion's door and to my surprise it looked, very comfy. I take my time to roam around the place, not missing a chance to touch and stare at the gorgeous artifacts and paintings hanging on the walls.

I stopped on my tracks, head turning around real quick when i heard the clacking sound of someone's heels. "Who are you?". Her deep alluring voice said, furrowing her eyebrows while staring deep into my soul. She's only wearing a robe and i have to say she's got some big mell- i mean beautiful body.

"I-im Kim Minjeong ma'am, i-i will be your new ahm m-maid ". What the fuck self why are you stuttering like an idiot. I lower my head like damn the ground's looking pretty good today, i hear her footstep slowly approaching me. I look up and see no one infront of me, where did she go?

All of the hair in my body rose up when i felt a soft wet tounge licking my ear. I immediately turn around and back away from her, blushing hard as i touch my ear. "W-why did y-you do t-that?!". I said pointing my finger at her. She smirked closing the gap between us. "D-ont come any closer!".

She scanned my body up and down before bitting her lip. What in the actual fuck, that looks hot but now's not the time to be horny, this bitch just licked my ear without any reason! She put her hand on my shoulder, i froze as she whisper something on my ear. "Nice hard on Miss Kim Minjeong, want me to do something about that". I felt my soul leaving my body when those words left her mouth.

One thing is for sure, this whole made thing isn't going to be easy...