(Chapter 4) Camilo

(Y/N POV)

I open my eyes to see a beautiful village with lots of small houses, and at the end, two big houses, side-by-side. "We'll be living there." My mom points to the second largest house at the end. As we walk up to our new house, people all around us were looking and staring, amazed that the luggage was floating on its own. As we get to the end, I notice three people standing in front of our house, waiting for us. One has orange hair and green eyes, one has black hair and brown eyes, and the last had black hair and green eyes. "Michelle!" The ginger says, as a rainbow appears over her head. "Hola" my mom says back, smiling. The four hug, then my mom turns to us. "This is Pepa, (she points to the ginger), Julieta, (she points to the female raven head  /its what you call black haired people /), and Bruno, (she points to the male raven head)." Then she turns to Pepa, Julieta, and Bruno. "This is Lance, Ella, Laura, Y/N, and my husband Bill." "Nice to meet you." Julieta says. "Hi." Pepa says. Bruno just waved.

~Time Skip~

(When they get everything set up)

"Laura, Y/N? Can  you go get some food?" My mom calls from another room. "Sure." I say. Laura and I walk out of the house and down the road to the markets. We get to the markets and Laura looks at me "I'll go get some bread, you get fruits." She says. "K". So we split up.

(Camilo POV)

As I'm walking around the village I notice two new girls standing by the markets, one has black hair with blue streaks, and one has black hair with red streaks. They must be twins, although they have the same hair, their faces we're quite different. 'The one with red streaks looks really cute' I think. I notice that they split up, so once they can't see each other, I turn into the one with blue streaks and walk up to the other. 

(Y/N POV)

A minute after Laura leaves, she's suddenly walking back to me? "I'm done." She says out loud. "Already?" I say, telepathically. "What? I'm still looking for bread" she responds. I look at 'Laura' "who are you?" I ask. "What do you mean? I'm your sister." She responds. "Really? Than say one thing that only you would know." I say. "Fine you got me" she says, while turning into a cute boy with curly hair and brownish-green eyes. "I'm Camilo Madrigal" he says. "Y/N Star" I respond, wide eyed. He notices "what, never seen a shapeshifter before?" "Its not that, you have powers too?" I say. "What do you mean?" "I thought we we're the only ones with powers."

(A/N)

I'm gonna end it here bc I kinda lost motivation 😔

(468 words)