jsdnnd

⚠️‼️TW‼️⚠️r@pe

so i came across this vinnie hacker book. don't judge me. and in the first mf chapter. I REPEAT THE FIRST MF CHAPTER. y/n is drunk after a breakup and comes onto vinnie. vinnie keeps saying they should stop. but eventually, he gives in. and they do it.. now i just wanna say.. this is so mf disgusting and i didn't know if i should say anything cuz i was afraid cuz sometimes i'm like that. BUT i came across a comment of this person who called the author out and explaining to these dumbasses that this is non consensual no matter how bad she wants it. everybody else responded with "no it's not" and went on the dumbest tangents ever. the author then responded with "i blocked this person and i'm sry i don't see this as sa or r@pe" as if u just saved everything. what i'm trying to say is we need to report this author and if u see this book ANYWHERE report it. the author blocked me before i could take ss which is my bad, but we really need to report them as well as the person who responded to me when i agreed with the first person.

the title i believe is "vinnie hacker smut collection" pls keep ur eyes out and search the book up if u can

the title i believe is "vinnie hacker smut collection" pls keep ur eyes out and search the book up if u can. we need to get this off the face of the earth. tag ppl if you think that might help. ik there are worse things happening in the world, but this author needs to be humbled and needs to realize that what they're writing is non-consensual. ty gn. i will be deleting hate comments.