➪ | 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗱

—

Mina was fast asleep in the backseat, but I wasn't planning on ending her birthday celebration just yet. I peeked at the rear view mirror and a gentle smile made its way on my face. No matter how rotten her attitude towards me is, right now, she looks like a peaceful little baby whilst still wearing the bucket hat I made her.

Though tonight, it felt like she was just being herself, not the usual Mina I'm mostly used to. To be honest, I got no idea where to take us but I just let myself drive wherever.

The long drive brought me to a place I usually visit whenever I'm stressed out, it has a nice scenery especially at night. I parked the car wherever I can and debated whether to wake Mina up or not because she looked too peaceful to be disturbed.

I sat on the backseat for awhile as I took this time to admire the sleeping figure next to me. A small groan escaped her mouth and I saw that she was slightly shaking so I removed my jacket, placing it on top of her while I went to the driver's seat to turn the heater on.

But once I got back to the backseat, Mina was already awake. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, "Mmm... Y/N...?" She mumbled in a groggy voice, making me feel personally attacked.

"Yeah? I'm here," I smiled calmly.

She looked around and noticed that we weren't at the manor as she expected, "Where are we?"

"A place with a nice view," I exited the backseat and kept the door open while I stood, "come on, it's nice out here."

I held my hand out to which she took as she went out of the car. The night breeze fanned her hair back along with the moonlight illuminating parts of her face; she looked ethereal.

"So... when are you gonna stop staring at me and let my hand go?" She questioned with a hint of tease.

"Uh what..." I blinked and looked down, seeing how I was still holding onto her hand, "o-oh I'm sorry," I let go and looked away, how embarrassing.

"No it's okay," what she did shocked me more than when I plugged my charger in that one broken outlet.

She's...

She's holding my hand... intertwining it with hers— I think my brain just went short circuit: Y/N.exe stopped working.

"I'm cold so let's just stay like this..." She shyly said despite her bold gesture.

"Oh yeah sure," I slurred, "wait, let me grab the jacket," I tried letting go but I felt a strong tug that indicated she didn't want to so I just obliged and took my jacket that fell off her earlier.

"Here," I handed it to her but she only looked at it and back to me.

"Aren't you gonna be cold too?"