23

_

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 10:11 🏙

we got in the car and drove through a deserted ass type farm land until we found the main road back to the city

"that shit was fucking crazy" neveah said cracking her window.

i grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes while
looking at the road, "if anything happen like this again we don't never speak about it, to anybody, not even naijer. okay?" she nodded and i continued driving to the city.

_

i was about to take her home but i had to make a stop at the trap since she was covered in blood.

i got out the car with veah and lead her to the back.

"yo whats the word legacy" one my workers said dapping me up.

"yo, bleach these clothes for me and burn em" i said. he nodded and took neveah bloody clothes and i led her upstairs to get her something else to wear.

"bae hop in the shower than put this on, i'ma be downstairs" she nodded than opened the bathroom door.

i went downstairs to tell tj nem what jus happened.

"yo word?" tj said standing up.

"yea mane, we gotta get her outta hea it ain safe and that nigga terell ain dead- wait wtf you mean he ain dead" king cut me off saying.

"ion kno, i shot em enough times and it was blood everywhere when it happened and it's nearly impossible to survive that many gunshot wounds" i said grabbing the ash tray to ash my blunt.

"that nigga working wit sb who must know us closely" savvy said.

"gotta be, so since the 3 of yall is the niggas i trust most one of yall gotta find the mole" they nodded and i stood up as we heard the door open.

it was neveah, "bae you ready?" she said.

"yea gimme a minute, wait before u leave" she nodded and closed the door.

"how iyus holding up?" tj said.

"she still ain awake, an ion kno wtf kayla got going on but if she wake up before kayla i most definitely gotta dip" they nodded in agreement and i left the room.

"cmon ma" i told neveah as we left into the car. "neveah.. ion think it's gone be safe here anymore.." i said looking her in the eyes.

"w-wait so you mean it was something deeper than it being kaleb, like somebody else is behind this" i nodded.

"it got sum to do wit terell too.."

_

i convinced her to get her and naijer to stay wimme for a minute until this shi blows over.

"aii naijer u could pick between dis room or dis room" i said as i showed him his options upstairs. he nodded and brought his 2 bags into the first room.

"thanks legacy" he said closing the door. i went down the long ass hallway into my room and sat on the bed thinking about wtf i'ma do.

this nigga terell ain dead and it's chances he could be plotting on us right this moment. i shoulda killed him back at that farmhouse but i was focused on getting neveah outta there.

it's too late they probably already moved.

my train of thought was crashed by neveah opening the door and coming near me.

"talk to me" she said standing in front of me.

"wym? i'm chillin, been a decent day ian been kidnapped in a while" i said looking up at her pulling her closer. while she was talking i zoned out paying attention to her features, ion want nothing to happen to her.

"hello? izaak you hear me?" she said.

"oh my bad, say that again"

"i said, i called for that house and i'm gonna go see it tomorrow afternoon, you wanna come?"

"yea" i said nodding making her smile.

_