A few weeks ago my boyfriend slept over, and for the past few days, I've been feeling sick. I shook off that thought though.

I quickly got dressed, in a light blue sweater and some skinny jeans. I could barley button them though, so I changed into some leggings.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I saw my mum sitting in the kitchen, reading.

"Hey, mum, I'm leaving." I called out to her, making her look up.

"Ok dear, see ya after," she smiled at me.

I walked to the front door, grabbing my keys and slipping some light pink Vans on my feet. As soon as I opened the door, I wanted to go back and just sleep all day. It was sunny and bright, not a cloud to be seen.

I hate Mondays. I stepped into my car, a white Jeep, and started it up. Soon I was on the road making my way to my first day of junior year.

When I got to school, I still had about twenty minutes to hangout with my friends. I made my way to the football field, where we always hung out last year and over the summer.

I saw Niall and Liz, my best friend and his girlfriend. Hanging out with them was, Zayn, a quiet kid i didn't really know, with some other kid hanging on his shoulder. The other boy, was tall, he had a bunch of curls on his head and when he looked over my way, I saw that he had gorgeous green eyes and dimples!

Before I could get too caught up in the new guy, I saw my guy coming over. Stan, my boyfriend, was taller than me—but really who wasn't? He came over to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, his scent making me want to puke. He wore the same cologne everyday and he always wore way too much.

"Hey my twink," he whispered in my ear, making me cringe.

"Hi..."

"Don't sound so disappointed, I might have to punish you later." He winked. I swallowed my vomit that time.

"Louis!" I heard, and turned around, seeing Perrie my best friend running at me. Thank God, now I had an excuse to get out of Stan's arm. I quickly ran into her arms. "I saw his arm, figured you wanted me to save you." She whispered, making me shake my head.

Plastering on a fake smile, I said, "He's my boyfriend, why would you need to save me?"

"Your oblivious," she shook her head. "Now let's go, I gotta see Zayn's new boo."

"Your so weird," I giggled as she dragged me over to our friends.

-/-/-/-

After hanging with my friends for a bit, Stan walked with me to my fist class. I had English, which excited me. I also noticed Harry, the new guy with curls, following behind us.

"See ya," Stan said, walking away. I tried to smile after him, but couldn't force myself to.

"He seems like a dick," Harry said, opening the door for me. I walked through the door, him walking after me.

"Don't talk about my boyfriend like that."

"Sorry, but that was a shit move." Harry defended, sitting in the back of the room. Not wanting to finish the conversation, I followed, sitting next to him.

"No it's just him," I lied, he's only like that with me. But he can be sweet. Harry looked at me but just nodded, frowning. "So you and Zayn?" I changed the subject, making him laugh slightly.

"Nah we're just friends. I've been hanging with him since his ex dumped him. I just moved here this summer."

"Oh," I nodded, looking at the teacher. He's single...