22

16 weeks later
Louis' 34 weeks

Today, Liza was bringing her baby, Neveah, to have a play date with my baby sister, Lottie.

In the last sixteen weeks, Mum and Liza had their baby's. Neveah was born on Valentine's Day, and Lottie or Charlotte, was born a three weeks later, on April fourth.

I'm also, now thirty-four weeks and I'm going to pop any minute now.

"Hey Louis!" Liza greeted, as I opened the door. She had Neveah on her arm and the little girl was making gurgling noises. "She's very vocal," she side hugged me and walked in as I stepped out of the way.

"Mums changing Charlotte now. So you can go in the living room. But beware, there baby stuff everywhere." I giggled, following behind her.

"Wow you weren't joking about the baby stuff." Liza laughed, stepping over a toy.

"Yeah, for a three month old, she's already a very messy child." Tina laughed, stepping out of the kitchen. "Ed's coming over later. So, I gotta go get ready." She hugged me and said hi to Neveah. "We have to hang out, Liza."

"Yes, maybe this weekend? Zayn's watching this cutie."

"That'll work. I'll text you, see ya!"

"Lou, have you seen the Pooh bear blanket? I can't find it in the nursery." Harry asked, walking down the stairs.

"It's in our room, where they are going to be sleeping for the first few months." I said, making him shake his head.

"God, I'm freaking out. Oh hey Liza, Neveah. I've gotta get to work. Bye love." He hugged and kissed me, grabbing his keys and leaving.

"Oh good, she's wanted to see her friend all day," Mum said, emerging from her bedroom, which was off of the living room, with a happy looking Lottie in her arms.

"Neveah too," Liza said, setting her baby down on the ground, watching as Mum did the same. The two little girls immediately crawled to each other. "Cute." She said, turning to my mum. "Hey, so we it mind watching her? I know it's short notice but I thought it'd be nice to hang with Zayn for a bit?"

"I don't mind. Go hang out with your boy. I've got them."

"Thank you," Liza hugged my mum and kissed my cheek. "Bye. Bye Neveah, mummy loves you," she kissed Neveah's forehead and left.

"I'm taking a nap, yell for me if you need anything."

-/-/-/-

An hour later I woke up and went into the nursery. I made sure that everything was settled and that we had everything we needed. I sat in the rocking chair, staring at the decorations.

"Can't wait for you two." I rubbed my giant stomach. Behind eight months pregnant with twins didn't do much for your body. "You guys are going to be the suns of my life. Even though Harry isn't your biological father, I hope to put his name on the birth certificates. Because, as far as I'm concerned, he is going to be your father." I smiled, watching as Harry opened the door, walking in with a tear sliding down his face.

"You want me..to sign the birth certificates?"

"Of course. You are their father," he pulled me into a bone crushing hug, and I let him, enjoying his scent.

"I can't wait, we're gonna have twins." Harry whispered, making me smile.

"Yes,"