before the game

7:00 am Sunday morning
Bailey woke up to the sound of the birds outside her window and her alarm that was set for 7:00am,the sunlight was beaming brightly through her curtains blinding her as she sat up in her bed.
"Uhhhhhh its game day, another match I have to put up with coach screaming at the top of his lungs" she said why she climbed out of her bed toward the bathroom to have a shower, while Bailey was in the shower she heard her two teammate Issac and Isaiah who were like tweedle dum and tweedle dumber because they only ever repeated each other even though what one of them say is usually ridiculous were talking to her dad about the game later on " they got here early" Bailey said. Bailey lived in a big house however that didn't really matter since she was moving later that week which meant she had to break it to the porcupines she was leaving.When Bailey had finished in the shower she made her way down a long corridor that lead to the massive staircase heading to the kitchen where her dad,Issac and Isaiah.
"Hey,guys are we ready to go we don't wanna be late" Bailey stated as she arrived in the kitchen grabbing her kit bag on the way. "Sure let's go" her dad replied.
The car
"So are you guys ready for the game?" Bailey's dad asked, " yes of course this is gonna be an easy win why wouldn't we be ready" Issac said with a proud look on his face, "of course we're gonna win like c'mon it's the warriors for gods sake, there literally bottom of the league" Issac laughed. Bailey however never answered she just gazed out the window because little did Issac and Isaiah know is that at the end of the week Bailey will be joining the warriors. 2 hours later, her dad was arriving at the stadium and he was just parking up in the parking lot when Issac and Isaiah saw a yellow school bus and the warriors stepping out of it, all of a sudden they just started laughing which made Bailey jump as she wasn't actually paying attention "what a bunch of losers" Issac said while him and Isaiah were dying with laughter.
The parking lot
Bailey,her dad, Issac and Isaiah all got out the car and started walking towards the changing rooms, Isaiah and Issac ran ahead still laughing about the warriors arriving in a school bus. "Good luck Bailey your gonna do great for your last game with the porcupines"her dad said, "thanks dad" she replied as she walked into the changing room ready for the game that's was going to start in 30 minutes.
The changing room
The team were already there, and the coach was ready to announce Bailey's departure from the team, lucky for her they didn't know what team she was going to. Everyone was chatting away until, "Bailey would you please come stand next to me please,I have an announcement to make" coach said with his loud deep voice, everyone stopped what they were doing to listen to coach, this was it everyone would know she was leaving the team, as Bailey got up and started walking to coach all eyes were on her; Isaac and Isaiah looked at each other with a puzzled look. Bailey got up to coach and he put his muscular hands on her shoulders, "so what's the announcement" one of her teammates stated with a confused look on his face, "Bailey is leaving the team" coach announced. "WHAT!! WHY??" Both Isaac and Isaiah shouted "my parents are moving and it's going to a long drive for training, so I made the decision of leaving the team" Bailey replied hoping they wouldn't hate her after the news, "are you going to join another team?" They asked. "I'm not sure yet" Bailey responded with a quick response even though she did know, "if you do don't join the warriors or your dead" issac threatened, this made Bailey have a feeling of nerves in her stomach. She was going there, she was gonna play for the warriors, what will Isaac do if he finds out where she's going?