01

Hi, my name is Lilac and I am currently looking for my mate, who may or may not be there. Let me tell you who i am first though.

I was 5 years old walking around in the woods from my caretakers, I never met my parents since they were already hunted down for having me. As I was walking, I see something in the bushes.

I walk towards the bushes and then suddenly I'm grabbed, I look back at my foster mom while she yells at me for going to far out. "I'm sorry momma, I won't do it again" she says it's okay and she takes me home.

It was time for dinner now so we went in and we ate steak, mashed potatoes and green beans, my mom cooks good so I ate the whole plate. After dinner we all went to bed, my mom tucked me in and I fell asleep.

Suddenly, I heard a howl and my mom runs into my room and picks me up, she takes me to our trap door and puts me in it masking my scent. I hear people run into my house, smelled like around 4 or 5 people and all I could hear was yelling. Suddenly, it all just went silent. I hear someone walking towards me, I try to breath more quietly as my tears stream down my face.

I know that's not my parents, they don't smell like them. The door was ripped open and I see an old man. He looks at me with hard eyes, he grabs me harshly and throws me to a woman. She looks at me with soft eyes, probably because I'm just a kid but i know a lot is going to happen.

I look around my house and i see my parents on the floor, blood surrounds them both indicating their death. The sight of them makes me cry even more since they were the only ones who cared for me. They walk me out my house and they all shift, the woman puts me on her back as she shifts into her small light brown wolf and begins to run.

They reach a huge city like place and i can tell this is their pack. They go into their huge pack house and they take me to a small room and make me sleep.

I fall asleep and is woken up early by the same woman, she takes me downstairs and she feeds me breakfast.

"Hey sweetie, can you tell me your name?" she asks. I ask quietly, "Lilac, are you guys going to kill me for what i am". She smiles softly and says "not if you be good, it all depends on how you act, especially in the future." I somewhat smile "okay i'll be on my best" she smiles "good, now eat" she ruffles my hair more than its already messed up, i finish eating and she shows me around, and then she starts teaching me how to clean and brush my hair and everything that i needed to know.

13 years later.

Im currently washing dishes, everyone in the pack house just got done eating breakfast. They all made me a maid, so now I clean every room, every dish, and everyone's ass. That last part was a joke. Anyways Im done washing dishes and now I'm sweeping the dining room a random man comes in and watches me every once in a while, I never knew why, I never asked either cause i didn't really care.

He comes and says "Hey my room is a little messy right now. Do you think you can come a clean it real quick?" I say "sure, just give me one sec to finish this" I smile, He gives me a stern look "Just real quick, it's not a big mess, I just am to busy to do it myself" I say "okay, you're obviously not to busy to sit there and beg me to clean your room, if its not a big mess then maybe you could do it real quick instead of tryna make me clean it for you."

He looks at me furious and grabs me by my hair "Look maid, when I tell you to do something, that means do it now." "Look sir, when i tell you to give me a sec i mean give me a sec. I am not YOUR maid, i am the ALPHAS maid, and this is what he told me to clean. So fuck. off."

I make him let go of my hair and I manage to get him on the floor and i stand over him, flashes my eyes at him. Red and Yellow reach his eyes and he gets scared. I get over him and I continue to sweep the floor as he makes a run for it outside. Someone else walks into the pack house and I look to see who it is.