Chapter #1.) Mirror, Mirror Worlds (Intro)

Tord relaxes on the couch with Edd as Tom walks in and sits on the spare couch, sighing as he does so.
Tom: So, let me guess, Zombie Pirate 3, again?
Tord: (Pulling out Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell IV) No, actually I bought the latest installment.
Edd: YAY~!
Tom: (Sighs as he pulls out his flask) Whatever.
Tom drinks from his flask but stops abruptly and gulps down the Smirnoff.
Tom: Hey where's Matt?
Edd: (Sighs) Probably upstairs like always.
Tord: (Getting up) It'll be fine. We can start without him.
Tord places the Disk into the DVD player as the movie begins.
(As this happens the camera pans away from Tord, Tom, and Edd as it pans up the stairs to where Matt is.)
Matt: (Working on repairing something.) This piece goes there, that piece goes here.

Matt: A-aaaa-and-... (Holding up the Magic Mirror from "Mirror Mirror," now repaired, to his face) Done~! I dare say it looks betterer~!
Tord: (From Downstairs) Matt, come on! The movie's about to start!
Matt: Oh, right. COMING TORD~!
Matt puts down the Mirror and walks downstairs.
(The Camera stays in the same spot before Panning down towards the Mirror, as the ever so slight cracks in it, which are due to the shards, begin to glow a light blue, but the glow is showing in the reflection as a female Matt, Matilda, walks to the mirror and looks down, unknowingly at us, confused.)
Matilda: (Echoey) Hey why is my magic mirror glowing?

(The camera pans through the mirror as a very powerful light-blue glow fills the screen before everything goes pitch black. Everything stays black for 3 whole seconds before we see the Opening tune.)